By justlittleoldme - 12/03/2010 13:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up crying in the middle of a nightmare in which my boyfriend of 8 months shot me through the heart whilst laughing as I screamed 'I Love You'. After I told him about this, he took me into his arms as I cried, stroked my back and said, 'What kind of gun was it?' FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 859
You deserved it 7 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Drew_V 0

lol I'm sorry thats pretty funny

But seriously...what kind of gun was it?

Comments

erikahhh 0

I agree. If there wasn't a harrier around what else was he supposed to shoot?

BadPinkKitty07 0

shot through the heart! and you're to blame! you give love - a bad name! thanks OP, now that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day.

It's a psychological technique. by distracting you from the dream, he reduces the trauma it can cause. Admittedly he failed miserably at it, but his heart was in the right place.

haha 14 wins. reminds me of Blake Lewis's version of it

darn you #14.... At least he woke up and attempted to comfort you while groggy...maybe he was having a dream where he was hunting and missed the duck... agreed #45 ... that was the version I thought of too :-)

hehe at least he didn't pull out a gun and shot you, just like in other fmls

50 lol don't know why even though it doesn't make sense that was the ending I was expecting xD

BadPinkKitty07 0

my dream is that everyone here will have that song stuck in their heads. yes, the Blake Lewis version. beatboxing and all. mwahahahaha!.....ha.....

I played my part and you played your game. you give looooooove a bad name. Bad name

How is this an fml? He was loving and it never happened. Should be fine though he is a tad bit silly.

#11 I fail to see how a fighter plane was involved in this but it's a good idea! Either way this guy is a winner, ask him for the rock now.

#44 -- yeah.....That would be my story.... (eyes shifting, wondering if my girl can see the future... as I stroke her back and try to stretch forward for the gun.... Do I feel luck? Well, DO I????)

better then waking up in the hospital

#45 & #47: That's because his version was the best. It was pretty funny to watch Bon Jovi get all uncomfortable about it. Blake was awesome!

Mac10nikka 0

I think it's fair to say that the OPs subconciousness is pretty ****** up....

BadPinkKitty07 0

after all this Blake Lewis talk, I suddenly feel the need to beatbox...

14, Bon jovi ******* AWESOME shot through the heart, and your to blame you gave love a bad name I played my heart and you played your games BAHA

tweetbaby14 18

you're kidding right? it was a joke you big baby. ask your parents for a raise in your allowance so you can buy a sense of humor.

duke88 0

if you were my girlfriend I would have shot you for waking me up for a stupid dream

hotscar 3

#11, I think I'm in love. I just found a hot ass girl who likes mw2

TacosAreGoodForY 0

#14 thanks now you got it stuck in my head too

Don't worry , OP. Your boyfriend doesn't seem like the kind of fellow who would shoot anybody in the heart. He would aim between the eyes... P.S I'm curious. What kind of gun WAS it?

best version of "you give love a bad name" is definitely the one by atreyu

three things: #14 =epic atreyu's version sucked, and I love screamo... it just sucks why did this fml remind me of BFMV's music?

Epic_Phale615 0

ur boyfriend is most humorous, hehe

@14 that's gonna be stuck in my head all night too. But not the Bon Jovi version, the Atreyu version.

Well it's a great song, you should be happy to have it stuck in your head. *cough points to my username*

fyl if if was somthing like and RPG or a M79 but haha if it's a 22

Ha, I loled this when I saw it. What about a pavelow?

156 it's also a jet that can hover and you'd most likely find it in c.o.d modern warfare 2 I don't even play the game and I know that but u gotta start chilling with guys to know what that stuff is (y) FTW

230- Because a lot of Bullet For My Valentine songs are about heartbreak and betrayal, maybe.

Drew_V 0

lol I'm sorry thats pretty funny

new term alert YBFW= your boyfriend wins can interchanged with ygfw or ymw or ydw if you want to go the parental route

you brits are not even allowed to own a GUN. if you are a victim of a crime over there ITS your own damn fault. im in the NRA and own 14 GUNS.

@ladiesman14 Only 14 guns? LOL. My dad owns twice that many. @pendantic Hating on Americans? Not cool. I thought you didn't like bigots.

TruckMom, that was so beautiful. Redneck, but beautiful. *wipes tear*

Monikabug 9

Going to have to side with pendatic on this one. I totally agree.

loski87 4

I agree with #2. I thought it was funny

But seriously...what kind of gun was it?

"a silver one" sort of the same concept when you ask a girl what kind of car someone has, their response "a red one"

lol perrfect explenation i wasnt expecting

blue balls. tell us what kind of gun! ):

FruityLoooons 8

Wow. What a dream. Punch your boyfriend on the arm, OP. Hard. I'd say face or even the nuts, but other guys on here might complain, so I'm sure this is fair. :)

I have this friend who has ismonia who goes around at night and clogs the other dorm member sinks and toilets with dead frogs and worms and then he spraypaints everything they own gold with purple stripes. He says he does this because Willy Wonka inspired him. (but really, he's just insecure about the size of his cousin's penis)

How is that fair?! The guy literally did nothing! Why punish someone for something that an illusion conjured up in your own sub-conscious mind did?! That comment he made might have been a bit too soon but still he was just trying to lighten the mood and make her laugh. While I agree that his joke was a bit stupid of him to make he probably meant well. So the fact that you think hitting him really hard is fair is just immature.

supergirlfoeva 0

Oh, stop being such a freaking drama queen, my god

ahahahahahahaha!!!!! *psycho theme song music plays*

KurouTenshi 0

if it was a 9mm, he doesn't love you too much. if it was a semi, he's kind of into you. if it was a 45 butterfly revolver, you better marry that mother ******.

daydreamstar 7

lol 9, ironically, tenshi means 'angel' in japanese, anf youre realting love levels to guns XD . OP, well uh, if it bothers you that much, consort dream therapy or something :)

KurouTenshi 0

@16 Kurou=Black Tenshi=Angel the Black Angel of Death ;) I guide your soul to heaven, and maybe kill you a little... ...okay, maybe a lot. ;)

Guns ain't just about shooting. it's about reloadin too. You'll see what I mean.

KurouTenshi 0

@52 x) Got something that might interest you, stranger.

Waddya sellin? Ahh...I'll buy it at a high price...

KurouTenshi 0

I love all of you for running with my RE4 reference and my scissors

I love that I wasn't the only one who went along. Haha. I thought I was the only nerd who would.

KurouTenshi 0

expecet to get mail from me Rexx I wanna mak you my new FMLbuddy :)

He's just trying to make all your wildest dreams come true.