By dafuqdidisee - 19/05/2013 06:30 - United States - Sunnyvale

Today, I woke up and went into my living room, only to be greeted by my aunt, sister, and mother watching a very graphic video showing women giving birth. They forced me to stay and watch it until the end. It was almost 90 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 885
You deserved it 5 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they prepared you for when your woman gives birth. That won't seem so bad then.

Bliss391 7

Family movie night gone wrong!

Comments

That sucks, I watched that one of those in sex Ed, we had a choice to watch it or not, but those videos aren't for the weak

here in the Netherlands it's actually very normal to give birth at home with the other children helping or watching... thank goodness my family is from Russia! the only reason even hospitals let women give birth there is if there's a chance of ``compilations`` during birth. I'd suggest you stop bitching about watching a video, at least now you won't faint if you see it in real life, noob.

Make up an excuse and leave, it's not that hard to avoid awkward social situations. Or confront them with the fact you found the video disgusting.

perdix 29

And I assume they would object to your jacking off while watching fetish ****? Such cruelty! I'm curious how they "made" you watch it against your will -- "no means no" can work FOR men, instead of just being a ****-block.

Well OP, watching that video can only make you feel lucky that you're a guy and will never go through childbirth (and the recovery).

scottyspot 11

That's when you man up and say "Nope, I'm out of here" and then leave.

michaelm1290 23

In some cultures the fathers eat the placenta afterwards, so be thankful you didn't have to see that.

perdix 29

This is where reverse psychology would have worked the charm. If you made like you were really into watching that, including the ****** faces and noises, they would have kicked you out in three minutes, or when you climaxed . . . *lowers sunglasses* whichever came first.

You wear those sunglasses so often that you've practically gone vampiric. I shall help you, perdix! *grabs sunglasses and crushes them underfoot*

perdix 29

#33, noooooooo! I love the sunglasses! They help establish the comedic timing in text that is critical to getting a joke to work when told verbally. I guess in this case, I could have used . . . *pregnant pause* YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Perdix ill buy you new glasses buddy :)

A woman giving birth is graphic? Yet, watching a movie with people torn apart into pieces is ok?!

30- And yet some of the same men that happily watched Rambo can't handle the idea that most healthy females after a certain age periodically bleed from their vaginas. :P The fault in your statement was that you are trying to apply reasonable common sense to a related example. ;)

Reality and fiction are different. We can watch graphic movies comfortably because we know its not real. Watching a home video of a woman giving birth is very real.