By Anonymous - 29/01/2012 19:15 - United States

Today, I woke up and decided that I no longer give a fuck what I look like. Today is also the day a very attractive exchange student joined my private band lessons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 550
You deserved it 12 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Calen5556 0

Let's hope you have an amazing personality

Comments

That's the spirt hide nothing from the world! Be yourself!

Thanx man, I thought my spelling of it looked weird. Arrghh damn you auto correct I knew I spilt it right!

evilteddybear 0

Not so shure u wana hear what i have to say •_•

Hope you two build up a great relationship then : )

perdix 29

You'd be surprised how well that could turn out! If you got to the point where you gave up on caring how you looked, it means your efforts weren't working. Sometimes, doing the "opposite" yields great results ;) Ask George Costanza.

Yes but George's life has been nothing but sadness and baldness...

perdix 29

Not exactly, did you see what happened when he did "The Opposite?" He nailed Victoria and got his dream job with the Yankees. "If every instinct you've had is wrong, doing the opposite must be right."

That's good! Show him your natural beauty ;)

chelseaaa92 7

Ehh.. Maybe it's okay. Just start caring again! You never know when you could meet someone;)

baygirl564 9

So u have to wear make-up for someone to like you...?

flockz 19

maybe play him a nice tune and he'll have sax with you.

Are you sure you she can blow the flute right?

RabidBunny 10

The problem in my life is that I don't care what I look like, everybody else does, and it's annoying. It's all about being a good person. A pretty face won't do you any good if you are a rotten person. It may be overused but just be yourself.

Like everyone else said.... Great timing

b0ngs 7

It's not like OP knew there would be a good looking exchange student.

MissFits_fml 6

Let's just hope you could pull off that just-out-of-bed look sexily... Just brush your hands through your hair a little bit, plus a charming personality at that. ;) Then you're good to go!

Clamcreepy 7

Dress for success and you always want to make a good first impression so if you went to your band lessons looking like the ugly stick hit you then your really not impressing or striving for success...but hey you didn't know your were getting a hot exchange student as today's guest so it's not your fault