By jibberish - 22/11/2009 00:15 - United States

Today, I woke up after drunkenly hooking up with a girl who was really into Twilight. I felt bruises on the lower end of my neck and so I went to the mirror and checked it out. She bit me, 5 times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 691
You deserved it 38 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for hooking up with a Twilight fan. Stupid ******* misogynistic shit like that should NEVER be passed off as actual literature. The whole series can pretty much summed up with, "EDWARD CULLEN WAS SO HAWT I CAME GLITTER" I wish I could be a deranged mormon housewife so I could make millions off a book series - based off creepy sexual fantasies for a sparkling douchenozzle - that glorifies/romanticizes shallow relationships based on lust, stalking, and werewolves falling in love with baby children.

you deserve it for not being turned off by a girl into "Twatlight"

Comments

LyricalBeba 3

what does twilight have to do with it maybe shes just rly into biting this guy i knew loved bitjng hard enuff to almost draw blood it turnd him on this was b4 he read twilight. just because u hate the series doesnt mean thats the reason. and drunken sex is an fml? r u straight? thank u 4 wasting our time

If anything, it's YOUR COMMENT that wasted anyone's time.

linamerri 0

it's quite sad.. were going to be remembered as the generation that fell in love with sparkly gay vampires

sugarbaby79 0

idiot. you have terrible GRAMMAR. don't bash on the book if your dumb ass cant spell. ilove twilight! not an obsessed fan though.

Says the person who couldn't spell "can't". I think that makes your point null and void. I've read all four books and seen the first movie, and none of it is any good. The writing is basic at best, the characters are ridiculously shallow, and it's overall a pretty shoddy series. I read all of them / saw the movie because of an obsessed younger sister, and afterwards pointed her to Anne Rice, who is a lot better than Stephanie Meyer could hope to be if she keeps going at this rate. The only way I could consider Meyer a decent author is to look at the fact that she intended the series to be aimed at young adults and ended up getting a lot of people to read.

Wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Kinky, but ****** up.

five times that u know of. she could of bitten u more but in the same spot. I think it's hot as well

How is this your fault? It's not like you could have known she liked Twilight. I mean, people don't just come up to you and say, "Hey, I likeTwilight!! Can I bite your neck like Edward?"

I have to say I also wasted my time watching the movies and reading the books,and I can't find one nice thing to say about it,I like true blood much better but it can get a little graphic