By pink_cupcakes - 15/08/2009 10:22 - Australia

Today, I went to the movies alone after the boy I was seeing told me he was busy studying for exams. I found him making out with another girl whilst in the queue. When I confronted him by text he denied that it was him. I saw him check the text and reply. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 849
You deserved it 4 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giggity0giggity 0

WHAT A DUMBASS!!!!! ur better off without a stupid boyfriend.

Comments

Kiwi_Splash 0

You're really dumb. Why didn't you just go up to him, and mess him over? You seriously thought he's gonna man up and tell you it is him? You're naive, and have no idea how to handle a situation. If you were in control, and sure of yourself, he would've never left you for anyone else. As much as you want a REAL man, men want a REAL woman. It seems you need alot to work on because you can't even stand up for your rights. Good luck with yourself.

Woah. Way to assume absolutely everything about someone you know absolutely nothing about. But, yeah. Either OP is lying, or OP's ex (I hope) is as thick as a plank (seriously, I get none of these sayings. Bag of hammers? Plan of wood? What?). But the text thing could be hilarious. If only the boyfriend weren't such an idiot.

MercyFML why a bag full of hammers? I'd be an ass about it and say he's dumber than a deaf-mute (god I hope the idiots here get what I'm referring to)

Bucinka 5

No, FHL. He was dumb enough to get caught in a lie. Move on. You don't want his genes in the gene pool, anyway. Since you said "whilst," I'm assuming you're in the UK. Here in the States, we have an advice columnist named Dan Savage who summarizes this advice this way: DTMFA. (Dump the ************ Already)

Why didn't you go up to him, tell him you know its him and you know he lied, and slap him?

Bucinka 5

Going alone is a great way to actually concentrate on the movie. My guess is you've done it many times and don't want to admit it.

UrStoopid 0

If your phone has a camera, you should have taken a picture of him & the other girl & sent that to him after he wrote back that it wasn't him & said "oh really? that's not you?" LoL!

take a picture of him with thevgirl and send it to his phone and see how he reacts lol

Cupcake10 0

#33 Epic win! Took the words right out of my mouth. And the guy you were (please say *were and that you didn't give him a second chance) seeing is a dick douche. And there's nothing wrong with going to the movies alone, not everyone needs/wants constant attention from other people to fell good about themselves. Shit.

"Confronted him by text", when you saw him? It's super effective!

Looks like he has a bright future in politics. It's too bad for him that the Bush Administration was voted out here in America -- they were the all-time masters of denying they truth even with evidence right in front of them. And it's no problem that he is Australian -- our Chief of Right-Wing Propaganda is an Aussie: Rupert Murdoch.

EddieCartman 0

that isn't very nice of him is it