By pink_cupcakes - 15/08/2009 10:22 - Australia

Today, I went to the movies alone after the boy I was seeing told me he was busy studying for exams. I found him making out with another girl whilst in the queue. When I confronted him by text he denied that it was him. I saw him check the text and reply. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 849
You deserved it 4 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giggity0giggity 0

WHAT A DUMBASS!!!!! ur better off without a stupid boyfriend.

Comments

xoxoCheer 0

Okay, people, this is annoying how everyone keeps saying "YDI for (something totally unrelated to the FML)" Shut the hell up! And OP, dump the dousche.

beachbabe24 0

maybe she wanted to see if he would lie again... other than that dump him. any guy who would do that once will do it again... hes not worth it. :)

RAMBabyyy 0

OP never stated that was her boyfriend, she just said the boy that she's seeing. If that's the case, I understand her being upset that it happened, but what right would she have to slap him or the girl he was with? They aren't committed to each other.

monnanon 13

they are not committed but he still lied to her. If they were not exclusive why would he need to lie about going out with someone else. I know its not exactly what you want to hear when you are seeing someone but if you have agreed that your are not exlcusive then you should expect that to happen at some point.

Ydi for not putting out. I wish i had some one to make out with.

And for all the ppl who say ydi for using a text to confront him stfu what if it was just a guy who looked like her bf and she goes and hits him in the head and then its like fml i hit a guy i thought was my bf the text to make sure it was him was smart at least she had enough control to not go beat the shit out of him...and at least he didnt say it was my sister so stfu all of you.

um..you fail for you horrible sentence structure. there should probably be a period or two in that paragraph

Confronted him by text? LLLLllllaaammmmeeeee

beachbabe24 0

they must be in some sort of relationship cuz she wouldnt of cared enough to go through all that trouble then post it as a FML if they werent.

Texting to let the guy know he has crossed the line seems far more discrete then making a scene in a line for a movie. Although if I were next to them in line I would certainly enjoy seeing the guy tell the OP to buzz off.

hes just ASKING to be caught but you are an idiot for texting him and not actually confronting him oh! and YDI for saying "whilst" why the **** does everyone keep saying that?