By awkward. - 29/12/2012 15:50 - United Kingdom - Rickmansworth

Today, my girlfriend and I went to the cinema. Or rather, she went with her other boyfriend, and I happened to see them there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 297
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

I pulled up to the cinema to catch a flick,then spotted my girlfriend out with a dick

Comments

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

I pulled up to the cinema to catch a flick,then spotted my girlfriend out with a dick

Valiumknights44 12

#1 I'm not sure how the fresh prince theme song fits in here at all...., but a valiant effort I suppose...

I whistled to my girl and as she came near, I saw Jazzy Jeff with his hands on her rear.

1- So what you're saying is that after he found his girlfriend cheating on him, he soon became the prince of Bel-air? That doesn't sound too bad

R4inb0wBrit3 13

She looked up and she saw me, but she didn't even care. And I thought, nah forget it- yo home to Bel-air!

This entire comment thread is awesome. Cheers, OP!

I pulled up to her chair with no time to waste And I yelled to my chick "Yo, homes your a cheater!"  Looked at my kingdom I was finally there  To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

You sir and the comment thread have made my afternoon! Cheers!

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

I got in one little fight, the manager got scared! He said : "I'm calling the police, don't ever show your face around here!"

Damn, I need to go watch some fresh prince now lol

You sir are the reason this FML is being favorited!

That just sucks. Time for a new girlfriend.

Inheritance 10

Agreed. I would've texted her during the movie saying, 'I'm done, and check a few rows behind you.' At that point she would be ******** bricks.

No just throw popcorn at them until they notice you.

Why would you waste popcorn on that bitch?

Exactly, movie theater popcorn is way to expensive, I'd break a dollar into pennys and throw them at her instead!

Yeah it would be kind of like throwing money these days.

I hate how some girls and boys cheat on their partners..it's just disrespectful and there's no point really. if you don't want to be with your current partner, just break up..and a relationship is for two, but some girls and boys don't know how to count.

It's not cheating if the other guy is her boyfriend.

22- Yeah but in this case OP's girlfriend was still going out with him when he found her with another guy. Thus, her cheating right?

#22 I think your comment made me lose some brain cells.

A relationship can also be for one -forever alone guy (not me...I swear...sort of)

Well, not every relationship is limited to two people, there is a such thing as polyamory. Though I doubt this is the case here.

bugmenotmofo 34

Not quite. I'm fairly sure that some people can be happy with polyamorous relationship. However, since the guy didn't know about "other boyfriend", this ain't it, and the girl probably wanted to mooch of several guys or something like that. So it is probably time to find another girlfriend.

Technically the FML never says that he didn't know about the other boyfriend, just that he saw her at the movies with him. It could be an FML because OP wasn't invited along. But odds are, they aren't polyamorous and she was a cheater.

Shadow_Phantom 26

And an open relationship is for however many you want. o/

Or he breaks up with her only to find out its the brother

TwiztedYuri 9

its ok 22 is a cat they don't do the boyfriend/girlfriend thing so he doesn't get it

I don't understand the point of cheating. If you don't want to be with someone, leave.

As a former cheater I can tell you it is more of a compulsion than satisfaction with who you are dating. Some people are just not mature enough for a serious committed relationship until later. A little introspection doesn't hurt either.

its good you admit that you werent mature when you cheated, but that is still no excuse. there is never a reason for cheating (obviously not counting rape and life or death situations).

people that cheat on people they care about are immature or broken.

Jordath_Fil 11

I have heard if studies that were done to examine why people cheat, many cases is due to a curiosity; be it for what is unknown, what in not yours or what is "unobtainable" Other people have a compulsion to cheat, a proving ground; "I can have whomever I like whenever I like" these are things I have heard about these studies.

Yeah it is the proving ground. Always trying to prove to yourself you are worthy. I cheated with a girl that was on the cover of a major fashion magazine, but after 20 years it is the ex GF that I still think about.

I'd text her and say how good the part you're watching is, and tell her you'll be by to get your stuff afterwards. Sorry OP, people are so selfish and inconsiderate these days.

pheebs314 17

Texting in the theatre is crazy inconsiderate! Don't do it people!

It's not just "these days", people have always been like that unfortunately :/

if anything people are less considerate. the world used to be (and in some places still is) centered around the man. men ran society thinking that they were the most important things ever. hell white people even claimed ownership over black people. that is self centered. I could go on with how the world has come a long way, but the point is, people are always going to be concerned about themselves. it evolutionary.

95- I just say these days because if you smile and say "hi" to a passing stranger, they just look at you like you're a serial killer. People have gotten so wrapped up in their own personal bubble it's bewildering.

This time dump the cheating ho bag works...

Well, I hope you made that situation WAY awkward for her, Sir.

I'd text her and say how good the part you're watching is, and tell her you'll be by to get your stuff afterwards. Sorry OP, people are so selfish and inconsiderate these days.

Well. I dunno why this is here twice. My apologies.