By pink_cupcakes - 15/08/2009 10:22 - Australia

Today, I went to the movies alone after the boy I was seeing told me he was busy studying for exams. I found him making out with another girl whilst in the queue. When I confronted him by text he denied that it was him. I saw him check the text and reply. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 849
You deserved it 4 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giggity0giggity 0

WHAT A DUMBASS!!!!! ur better off without a stupid boyfriend.

Comments

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

D-D-D-DOUCHE!!!! you don't deserve crap like that. find someone else.

omg I was there!!!! were you the one in the penguin costume with a halo on ur right ear?

bekahshae 0

Haha, actually, I'm American, and quite young in fact, and I knew what that meant...I'm pretty sure he's just stupid.

ydi for using whilst queue and referring to him as a boy. pretty sure your not a boy after you hit your teens

The only thing about your life that is ****** is the fact that, due to your addiction to cellular telephones, you are now incapable of confronting the douchebag of a boyfriend that is cheating on you RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Frankly, if you can't even walk up to the schmuck and slap him in the face without resorting to your cell phone first, you deserve it.

Have you not been around here long? There are quite a few FMLs about stupid skanks doing JUST THAT and it turns out it's not her boyfriend, or that the boyfriend was with a family member (but that would not be the case here). Checking first is a good idea, and texting is a quick, quiet way to do it. I agree that she SHOULD have done something after she texted him, though.

i clicked YDI just cuz you TEXTED him. seriously, wtf?? you see your boyfriend making out with some chick...and you don't even have the guts to confront him in PERSON, when he's RIGHT THERE? smack that jerk, don't pull out your damn cell phone!

Perth is a small city indeed... I remember going to the city every weekend and I would at least ran into a dozen of friends. There's nothing to hide when you're in Perth. Everyone knows each other.

Ugh I know... I really need to get out of Perth!

You mentioned he was a boy. Good for you. A real man wouldn't need to lie about it.

you "confronted" him by text? come on...