By papertrains - 20/02/2010 15:13 - Singapore

Today, I went to the hospital to get my ingrown toenail removed. The doctors put me on a little surgery table and told me to relax. They then injected anesthetic into my toe four times and used a pair of scissors to slowly cut through my nail. Only, the anesthetic hadn't started to work just yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 852
You deserved it 2 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boatkicker 4

hahahhahaha. You just made my day, Sirin.

S1CKLY 0

I've had this done 3 times, both feet (first time didn't take). Every time, they did the exact same thing. F$%king hurts, eh?

Comments

YDI for having an ingrown toenail, you shouldn't pick your nails dumbass. Btw fyl if it was because of something else-your toenail got caught and ripped of or sumthing.

That sucks dude. And actually, you don't deserve having an ingrown toenail. They're actually hereditary. Which sucks for you.

kenman884 2

Why are foot doctors so bad? When I got mine removed, the doctor applied a local anesthetic, via two shots. But instead of just sticking the needle straight in, he had to twist it and bend it all around, both times! If you've never had that happen to you, consider yourself lucky. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Even the school nurse can inject drugs painlessly....

No, it was the pressure not the pain they did their job fine. You're just a wimp.

No, it was the pressure not the pain they did their job fine. You're just a wimp.

sounds like some scene from a horror movie

trenchgurl 0

suck it up. im 13 and ive had ingrown toenails almost all my life and had to get my big toenail removed. its just pressure youre feeling.

I've had ingrown toenails forever. I give myself surgery.