By ChevRooon - 27/01/2012 04:46 - United States

Today, I went to the gas station, paid the clerk, and drove off without pumping any gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 159
You deserved it 39 024

Same thing different taste

Comments

Aww, how sweet of you! (basically pay for gas for someone else) Uhh, unless you didn't mean to, in which case that sucks! You could try going back and telling the gas station about what happened...I wouldn't though 'cause I would be so embarrassed.

MustangGirl72 9

In this economy, I'd rather go back and get my gas instead of worrying about embarrassment.

Especially since gas is so expensive! You can't afford to fill up other peoples tanks!

I would've gone back...pride is not worth wasting precious gas money over

It is when your broke and thats all the gas money you have got.

ICaughtFire 4

68, maybe you should read 17's comment again, slowly this time.

WoshJinchell93 11
WoshJinchell93 11
GoW_Chick 14

You were just passing on the savings, you could star in a commercial, and make friends with the auto insurance guy, I bet he'd be fun to hang out with.

ninjuh_wingman 29

This almost seems impossible for any normal person to do.

I don't get it. What did you pay for? Why didn't you put the gas in your tank then pay for that?

MustangGirl72 9

Not all of them work like that. Sometimes you have to pay before pumping.

azad_fml 0

It doesn't work like that where I live :(

Lol complete pothead move. Hope you went back after realizing though, if not then you're an idiot.

Yep OP should quit smoking harmful evil pot, what other drug could OP use though? I don't think a meth head would have forgotten ...might wanna get all the facts first though before you try it...don't meth around!

I wish I was the person who was at the pump behind you.

WoshJinchell93 11

Coming from someone whose name is "acidlacedbong" Hmmmm.....

Well at least I have never paid for and subsequently not pumped my gas!!! While I do partake in marijuana I actually have never and will never do LSD. The name acidlacedbong is an impossibility and therein lies the beauty of the name. If someone where to lace a bong with acid the condensation from the water and smoke would burn the acid into nothingness before the smoke ever reaches ones mouth!!! :-)