By ChevRooon - 27/01/2012 04:46 - United States

Today, I went to the gas station, paid the clerk, and drove off without pumping any gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 160
You deserved it 39 025

Same thing different taste

Comments

Epsilonyx 15

I've done that before. Needless to say, I went back and had a tense but silent encounter with a large Mexican gangster pumping 15 bucks worth as I slowly passed by him in my car.

bubo_fml 10

Next visit, shop lift a case of beer...You've already got a built in excuse to tell the Po-Po!

bubo_fml 10

When you did this, were you dressed up in a pink tu-tu like the 'meter fairy' in 'Jackass?'

Lol or did someone randomly jump out from your trunk screaming pretending to be a hostage?

You should of kept that one to yourself

"Oh, sweet! Someone left $20 worth of gas. Thank you, Jesus." You just made someone very happy, OP. xD

goodfella925 0

Good thing you didnt forget the car....

BarDownDaily 12

So how did you know how much to pay?

Sometimes, people go in, give the cashier however much they want to spend on the gas, and then go pump it (prepay)..

desireev 17

Where I live, there's signs everywhere at the gas stations saying 'PRE-PAY FOR YOUR GAS-----VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED.' That was convenient. I was pumping gas at the Korner Store. I could read the sign word-for-word. :)

polkadot3155 6

I was wondering the same thing haha I had never heard of pre paying for gas until I read these posts..

Rachaelc23 8
GoW_Chick 14

Need a Ricola for that pesky cough..?

desireev 17

Or the 'Nighttime, coughing, aching, sneezing, best-sleep-you-ever-got-with-a-cold medicine.'

Dude was probably laughing his ass off inside.

SharonMarie 2

live in jersey:) and you won't have to ever worry about it! lol