By Anonymous - 29/05/2013 04:32 - United States - Sparta

Today, I went to the Doctor's for a mole my husband had said was, "growing and changing color". It turned out to be a wood tick. My husband knew, but said it was too "icky" to take off himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 592
You deserved it 7 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time he wants a *******, tell him it's too "icky".

Did you punch him? I would've punched him.

Comments

Is this the same man that washes his ex-wifes dishes ?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

How long was the wood tick on him !!!

Hubby is a wuss. Too bad. The greatest revenge would be him getting leeches and them being too icky for you to remove. Can you take him swimming?

Nah, leeches are too easy to pull off. What she should do is find a way to get him in the ocean and get a bad jellyfish sting. Then she can watch him debate whether peeing on it is "too icky" to be worth stopping the pain.

Ticks suck more than your asshole husband. Release bees into the bathroom next time he's showering.

hanielfavela 6

They are pretty easy to take off, i think he was just being a little pussy about it. Man up dude.

dontpanic_fml 32

Nobody's impressed if you pretend that it's easy to take off a deer, dog, wood or other tick. Yes, I will fight till death about this.

brittyed 11

I would freak.the.fxck.out. Ticks and spiders, shudders. Hate them. Your husband could have at least told you it was a tick instead of a mole though. Jeez.