By Anonymous - 28/08/2009 13:30 - United States

Today, I went to the doctor about my bruised runners toes. She was inexperienced when It came to athletic injuries, so she googled my condition. I just paid to have her tell me exactly what I had already just googled before I left for my appointment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 161
You deserved it 4 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cherlana32 0

That is unacceptable. Don't pay her.

Comments

Obama wants to make health care public and government-run, but at the same time he wants to have everyone on board. It just can't be done. Conservatives will never go for Universal Health Care, and he's even started losing Democratic support recently because the bill isn't good enough. What he needs to do is just propose a system that is complete, because it WILL be passed by Congress. The Democratic majority will vote it in, and the Republicans will just have to deal. However, while I remain positive that the current system would still be passed, I doubt it would completely fix our health care problems. There are just too many holes, and too many little details he has added that just aren't necessary. That said, I do hope he can get his support back before the next elections, because I am so sick of Republican leadership in this country. They got 8 years that ended in recession, debt, anger, fear, and the ever-widening gap between Liberals and Conservatives. It Obama only gets four years to fix what would take even the greatest Presidents the full 8 years, then this country will fall even further behind than it already is.

Haha LOVE! being canadian. my government doesnt look at the health of it's people as a capitalist business. my government looks at it's people like people who deserve to be healthy no matter how much money they have!

it really confused me for a sec when i read "paid" and this is why canada is better i wonder why americans hate universal health care so much

wouldnt everyone start putting fml like these? for example "i think i have a cold etc, i eent to the doctor and she said that i do, fml" =,=

angel1495 0

Is it just me, or has something like this been posted already? I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of "...I looked over and my doctor was Googling my symptoms"... Why do people even bother submitting fake/repeat FMLs when obviously those of us who read it all the time are going to catch it? *sigh* So many dumb people in the world...

Guys runners toe isn't a bruised toe haha it can often become a serious problem and to the OP it could just be your shoes try going to a running store or something were they can run tests on your stride to see the best shoe for you so maybe that can help your runners toe.

And america wants to hate on the NHS, atleast such useless information would have been free...

What Obama needs to do is say, 'We're going to implement a healthcare system in exactly the same way that the war torn British economy implemented its own in the 40s'. Our healthcare is brilliant. No one dies because the government won't pay to give them a doctor. Our NHS isn't a stingy insurance company, rather a caring, all encompassing organisation that will do all it can to save even one life.