By rj - 06/03/2011 05:42 - United States

Today, I went to the dentist after 24 hours of severe tooth pain. They did an emergency root canal. After the anesthesia wore off, within minutes, the pain returned only worse than before. Called the dentist, I had to return, only to find they had done the root canal on the wrong tooth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 285
You deserved it 3 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

alexavb15 4

Wow that suck looks like that guy screwed the pooch. You should definitely look into legal options. Number 26 WIN

YankeesUniverse 0

Sue for medical malpractice

lol at everyone who says sue. litigation nation, ftw. you never mess up at your job? you realize that when you sue a doctor/dentist, they just raise costs on everyone else to cover the rise in their malpractice insurance, right? of course not. everyone wants to get money they didn't earn. can i sue next time i go to subway and they mess up my sandwich?

i'm sorry but this by far the stupidest thing i have heard all week. do you really think a messed up sandwitch in ANY way compares to malpratice like this? a much better example would be if you get to sue when a doctor needs to rebreak your arm because it's healing improperly and break the wrong arm. and the answere is : yes you god damn do get to sue. i sincerely hope that you get seriously hurt by somebody doing a "mistake" because you deserve it.

lilmissprissNkc 0

You probably could rye! Look at the lady that sued McDonald's for spilling hot coffee in her own lap when she held it between her thighs. Or the guy that was robbing a house and the family was out of town, locked himself in the garage by accident and lived on dog food and pepsi for a week. Sued the family for distress and won. Anyway, FYL OP, that really sucks... Feel better... ;)

TxCountryGal09 2

hope they cover the bill....

RockstarRN 10

At least you won't have to pay for either now!

That ******* sucks so sorry man!, I'd have fuckedddd that dentist up!

Is your dentist stupid or are you stupid? no professional dentist accidentally does a root canal on the wrong tooth...

any dentist that has gone through med school, and simply anyone who understands the reason for a root canal, should not make that mistake. so if this is true, which I doubt, try choosing someone with an iq higher than 50 to be your doctor next time