By lisa321 - 02/04/2009 02:36 - United States

Today, I went to Starbucks to get coffee. The employees told me that there was no more coffee. I started cursing at them and told them that I am in a really big hurry, and that I need coffee every day. They had been yelling back the whole time. Little did I realize, they were saying April Fool's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 519
You deserved it 116 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are an asshole. Why would you be so rude to the employees anyways?

If i'd of been working in the shop i'd of refused to serve you after being so rude.....or added a little something special when making the drink!! hehe!!

Comments

See, nothing good ever comes out of overreacting and making a big deal out of nothing.

CatieBabey 0

I'm changing my mind on this one, I'm calling fake. For this to be real Starbucks would have had to have been completely void of other customers, otherwise the OP would have seen other customers with drinks, or the drinks being made. Given that the OP says they were in a rush for work, I'm betting it was a busy time of the day for Starbucks, people always grab coffee before work. Also, if they were REALLY out of coffee, they would not have been open, there would have been a sign on the door saying something along the lines of "We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to late shipments/influx of customers/other reasons, we are currently out of coffee. We will open again as soon as the problem is fixed." In this economy, no way would they pay workers to stand there and tell people they can't sell them anything. So OP, YDI for being a liar, and if this is true, YDI for not noticing the other customers with coffee already in their hands.

Do not question the validity of an FML. OP was just an idiot.

AntiChrist7 0
alex_vik 0

#13 - Did it ever occur to you that if they weren't kidding, they could have just ran out before OP?

juega12847 0

#7 - Made me laugh out loud. Ha ha. #9 - Jesus Christ, YOU calm down.

i actually am a starbucks employee...and when i started to read I figured that you went later on in the day (you didnt state time or that you were going to work) and since starbucks stopped automatically brewing bold coffee and decaf coffee after three...i figured no big beal. im suprised the employees didnt get in trouble for playing april fools jokes on any customers. although i still think your a pretty big jerk for just going ahead and making a big fuss about it. you had to have either made this up, or you really are unaware of everything going on around you...pay attention! even if they were out of one thing i am sure there would have been numerous other things they could have offered you.

you're an idiot. starbucks dont have coffee on april fools? what are the chances?

digapygmy 0

Wow. You're a bitch. I just found an upside to being unemployed.

.... maybe you should like, smoke pot or something.....