By ashlyn - 06/08/2011 05:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to pick up some of my clothes from my boyfriend's apartment. While searching under his bed he pulled out a tank top and bra and asked if they were mine. They weren't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 512
You deserved it 3 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I noticed you still call him boyfriend.

Halcyon3210 6

Comments

Something similar happened to me once. I stayed over at my boyfriend's house, and after I got home the next day, he called to ask if I'd left my bra under his bed. I hadn't (didn't even own a bra the color of the one he was describing) and it was pretty awkward until we realized it was his sister's. Don't automatically assume he's cheating without further evidence.

NotAUsername 5

104# How did his sisters bra got under his bed?! ._. Something is wrong..

Maybe a cop was hungry and couldnt find a good donut shop. Don't worry it was for a good cause.

noeyolivia 0

what the heck did the other girl leave with?!

You've never heard of a change of clothes?

noeyolivia 0

ever hear of a pretty picture?(:

Ever heard of a non-bitchy response? Though I can see that that might've been my fault, I never meant for my original comment to sound bitchy or demeaning, but on reflection I can see how it might read that way.

noeyolivia 0

yeah well you might want to be a little careful with that next time.

Nuahavizu 17

Well, i hope it was just left there long ago and he is kind of a slob.. otherwise he is a dumbass.

Wow. Captain Dipsh!t here is asking his girlfriend if the female panties and top are hers. I really, really like anyone that has that "maaaaan fnck the 5th amendment!" outlook on life.

What is it with all of these people who leave their underwear and bras at somebody elses house?? :P