By Anonymous - 14/09/2011 16:34 - United States

Today, I went to my gyn to see what a painful lump is under my armpit. Turns out it's breast tissue, and yes, it will fill up with milk when I'm pregnant. I essentially have three boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 407
You deserved it 2 840

Same thing different taste

Comments

No, you have two breasts and essentially no brain. What you're feeling is called the axillary tail of Spence, and it's NORMAL. All women have it to some degree. It is a normal part of your normal breast. To have a third breast you'd have to have a third (supernumerary) nipple, which you don't. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're normal. Dumb, but normal.

KiddNYC1O 20

Doc, u mad bro?? Tell that to her gyn... LOL

Ciarbear, yes it IS normal. Go to medical school, take courses on anatomy and physiology, and then you can consider yourself qualified to say what is and isn't normal. KiddNYC, "umad bro?" is what imbeciles with nothing more clever to say say. As for my tone, my name is DocBastard, not DocNiceToIdiots.

Lol doctors are always such condescending bastards. Oh how special they think they are! Funny!

DrewsFML, we are only condescending to idiots who fancy themselves doctors because they googled something and now think they know shit. Or people who get misinformation from someone who is equally clueless as they.

197- he doesn't have to be pregnant. He's a DOCTOR. Do you expect your doctor to have gone through everything that you have? That's ridiculous.

sk8rgirljj 0

I'm pretty sure none of us actually know if it is a boob or not, did you see a pic of it? No, so we probably won't ever know cause you don't have the possible normal lump or possible third boob. Maybe there is a nip there and the op just didn't say so, possibilities

sk8rgirljj 0

Also no bitching at me I'm just saying that, can we really be 100% sure If we didn't see it ourselves?

Don't worry, you're normal. Research the "milk line" in mammals.

You are correct. Primary care doctors, gynecologists, and surgeons all are qualified to do a breast exam.

justcallmeajay 5

Why did you go to the gynecologist to get a bump under your armpit looked at??

Because gynecology is the study of women and their diseases and OP is a woman?

perdix 29

You're going to need to get a nipple installed there and have some weirdo suckle your armpit teat. Where can I send my application?

I think you might need to go to a different gynecologist...because that Doogie Howser you're going to is an idiot.

I'm sure you have a fantastic career as a sci-fi hooker ahead of you.