By bad boyfriend - 26/03/2010 01:50 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I went to my girlfriend's house. She had promised me we'd get it on so I couldn't wait. When I got there, I didn't get it on. Instead, I got a list of reasons why I make her depressed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 502
You deserved it 25 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CookiesNOJ 0

think about it.. is that the only way she can get your attention? then you suck!

lovelyred 0

was having a small penis one of them?

Comments

rauj13 0

Learn how to think in a non-linear fashion, please.

UnearthlyEnemy 9

Well, liven up emo kid! World's not that bad.

madskillz3088 0

Now give her a list of why you should **** her... :) maybe it'll make her get out of depression.

mama2b3 20

Is that the only way she can get you to come see her or listen to her? Was that on the list?

Memoohhh 0

The first part still confuses me. :(

Memoohhh 0

Oh. Okay. I got it. :P Hah, that's funny.

YDI for dating an emo. They seem cool at first but eventually they'll depress you (just like ice cream). FYL for falling for the old "let's get it on" trap. BTW, did you ever have sex? That would probably help with the depression.

pop_a_squat 2

Personally OP, I think your gf badly approached the subject about what's bothering her in the relationship. If someone made and read a list to me about my faults, I'd probably get defensive. On another note, if the only way your gf can get your attention is by promising sex, that hints to me that you're a total tool. Suppose your girlfriend said, "We need to talk." Would you still have come, OP?

RaIeigh 0

Heh she loses points for bein deceitful but you get points for getting dumped to work on yourself .

FYLDeep 25

Stop being so depressing then.