By newlydumped - 21/09/2009 02:28 - United States

Today, I went to my girlfriend's house for the first time. I had to use the restroom, and when I came back, I mocked her brothers' lame Pokémon shower curtain and Ninja Turtle towels. Turns out they were hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 648
You deserved it 64 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

MoooMooMooMooMoo 0
taylerrr 0

well your dumb. i wish i had tmnt towels!!!

abylaunch 10

Pokemon is cool; obviously, you are not!

abylaunch 10

oh and another thing, it's a major turn off when a guy makes fun of your family!

Coolest. Girlfriend. EVAR! If I had a girl like that I would marry her. The only FML here is that you are a stuck up kid.

Serves you right for not knowing the awesomeness of pokemon.

Darth_Taco 14

Your poor girlfriend (now hopefully ex). I'm glad my boyfriend isn't the least bit bothered by my Spider-Man bedsheets and Star Wars cellphone wallpaper! Hell, he loves the geekiness! He is with me because of it! Seriously, what's wrong with Pokemon and Ninja Turtles? They're ******* awesome! I'm 19 and will never stop loving them! Hell, I still love old Power Rangers! Yeah, she dumped you. It sounds hard show, but think about it. Maybe she's teased about it a lot and is fed up with it. I still have people talk shit to me because I'm such a geek. They look at how I dress and how I act and assume I'm some freak with no social skills. Once they get to know me, they find out I can steal every one of their boyfriends (or girlfriends) if I really wanted to. Fortunately, I have a guy I love so I'm too lazy to try :D.

valuemeal2 1

Ugh, that sucks. Maybe her tastes will mature eventually?

LemonFairy 0

an average person would never make that mistake, haha i love you :)

I was going to write a long post before I realized it just wasn't worth it.. so to sum it up, OP, you need a big dose of grow-up; just because you aren't into something doesn't mean it's not important to someone else. FY-POV