By newlydumped - 21/09/2009 02:28 - United States

Today, I went to my girlfriend's house for the first time. I had to use the restroom, and when I came back, I mocked her brothers' lame Pokémon shower curtain and Ninja Turtle towels. Turns out they were hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 649
You deserved it 64 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Glam_fml 0

Haha I have TMNT towels too! -high fives your ex girlfriend- Luckily, my boyfriend is also awesome and loves them as well. We still play Turtles in Time.

You have a girlfriend, yet you live in Texas? I thought all you cowboys liked "Brokeback Mountain"... Or maybe you moved there after you got her interested, in which case, no wonder she dumped you. There, plexi. :)

Oh, the pain! I have a dog who someone told me was a breed that was a great cattle dog. I've always wanted to bring her around some cows to see if her instincts kick in. I don't even know anyone with cattle. Some Texan I am, huh?

That's because you eat all the cattle. You're a fine Texan. Eating and herding is interchangeable. Ok, I think I found my "mean joke" limit. I just thought of a nice one in reference to cows, but...I think it would be crossing the line. So I'll keep this one to myself.

Sevenfold 0

I'd be happy if I were you. Not so much Pokemon but TMNT are amazing.

i_luv_cheese 0

the hell is wrong with you?? Pokemon is the shit. i hope she dumped you.

Your girlfriend is awesome! Give her my number. K thanx.