By Username - 16/09/2011 16:26 - United States

Today, I went to lunch with my sister. As the waitress was bringing our food, she dropped it on the floor. She apologized and brought us new food. After we finished eating and I looked at the bill, I noticed she'd charged us twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 532
You deserved it 3 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xOashleymarie 0

Bring it to the manager & get your money back.

tarabelle 7

Complain! You shouldn't have to pay for her incompetence!

Comments

Haha that's the funniest thing I heard and could all of you guys rate this up? I want to have the highest rated coment! Thnks :)

Marcella1016 31

That bs happened to me at McCormick & Schmick's. I ordered I believe a NY strip steak and he brought me filet mignon. I poured this out to him but 1) I didn't want to wait another 15 minutes for a new steak while 2) watching my friend eat her steak and 3) I don't like sending food back in general. It wasn't until after we left that I noticed he'd charged me for the more expensive steak. Also repeatedly brought me dirty plates -_- This happened over 3 years ago and needless to say I haven't been back to M&S since!

KiddNYC1O 20

#13- That was awkwardly long. Make your own FML. Just trying to help...

How in the world is this an fml? This happens all the time to people...you just show the waitress or manager the bill and say what happened and they change it. Big deal. Some people...

This fml is so fake. There is no way a manager anywhere would let that happen.

Managers don't handle tabs on a daily basis, it's all through servers names and then they turn in all their slips and a check out at the end. Managers can look up a ticket later if there is a complaint.

cool story bro..now wheres the chapter where you STFU.

MagicGiraffe 12

Damn I ment 2 thumbs up but I thumbes down by accident and I can't even change it

tjv3 10

SO WHAT, people make mistakes. you say ma'am you accidentally charged us twice . she fixes it END OF STORY!!!!!

why are you trying to act tough over the internet? is it because youre anonamous?

But we're on FML, we like endless crunchy stories.

LaydiexSkull 3

"bro" should be banned from the Internet...

MagicGiraffe 12
xOashleymarie 0

Bring it to the manager & get your money back.

ipodlover1995 0

I accidently the plate of food.

ipodlover1995 0

I accidently the plate of food.

ipodlover1995 0

I accidently the plate of food.

ipodlover1995 0

My iPod accidently the comments. Sorry.

44 you're comment doesn't make sense no matter how many times you write it. All sentences need a verb.

ipodlover1995 0

You're an idiot for not understanding my joke. I understand proper sentence stucture. Gtfo.

51-Shame it wasn't even funny to begin with. You're an idiot if you honestly thought normal people would be impressed by your feeble attempt of humor.

You do understand jokes should be relevant to the fml right? Because that was completely random and had nothing to do with the fml how was I supposed to take it as a joke?

Are you planning on going on to be a RN?

51- Just admit it wasnt funny, no one knew what you were trying to put out. Get over it

cocknblock 0

44- no one knows wtf ur talking about, it's not funny if it was ment to be, your too ugly to be that big of a bitch, and your too young to know proper grammatical structures

*you're *meant *you're *you're You also: - forgot to capitalise correctly - used comma splices - forgot to terminate your sentence with a period - forgot to upload an avatar of your own for comparison Maybe next time, my friend.

#74 - No one knows what the **** you're on about. It's funny even if it wasn't meant to be. You're too stupid to say appearance and bitchiness are correlations, and you're too hypocritical to criticize others on their grammatical structure.

xOashleymarie 0

#72, If you were referring to me, I want to go on & be a pediatric nurse practitioner. :)

tarabelle 7

Complain! You shouldn't have to pay for her incompetence!

a_nutritionist 10

or just point out the error like a rational person and watch as she apologises and fixes it. i dunno about you but i like not escalating trivial matters and wasting everybodys time.

GoodLookingGeese 10

Sounds like an "honest" deal ;)

Pity the waitress was a slippery gypsie. Charging you double, she's just asking for trouble.

orangesodaftw 0

YDI if you paid for the meal twice. She probably rang it up twice by accident, but that doesn't mean that you have to pay twice.

tht's true, but you can't really ring something up twice "accidentally" . o____O

free2speak 14

Yes you can. At some places once you put an order in the computer, it shows up at the cook's screen in the kitchen. Once he sends it out, he marks it complete. For it to show up again, she has put the order in the system again. The easiest way to do it is to resend the order but sounds like she is new to restuarant and didn't know how to resend the previous order or how to cancel it-- either way, it doesn't justify it and she should have asked the manager's help. Just pointing out that it could happen.

Don't take that kind of service! You just gotta be like honey badger... Honey-badger don't care, honey badger takes that check back and complains!

You're aware of the mistake. Now go fix it.

Then notify her of the error and she will sort it out. Simple.