By BonGoWash - 07/02/2013 14:45 - United States - Bronxville

Today, I went to do my laundry. Having no laundry bag, I put clothes in a suitcase and headed to the basement. When my roommate saw me, she burst into tears with happiness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 939
You deserved it 5 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, one of you here isn't telling us the whole story: one of you is a complete bitch.

HowAreYouToday 34

Indeed. Whenever I see FMLs like this, I feel like there's a reason everyone hates OP.

Comments

Well, one of you here isn't telling us the whole story: one of you is a complete bitch.

HowAreYouToday 34

Indeed. Whenever I see FMLs like this, I feel like there's a reason everyone hates OP.

I'm just going to assume it means original poster.

Tis the true meaning, my friend. ^ Many apologies for the deception, 'twas all in good humour.

At this rate, he'll learn everything there is to know about FML in a day's time.

2, No matter who you are or what you do, somebody, somewhere there is at least one person that will hate your... absolutely for no reason.

Maybe your roomate knew what you used for laundry and was just happy the apartment wouldn't smell like a gym anymore.

HowAreYouToday 34

See, this time I gave OP the benefit of the doubt and voted YLS, but then there are those FMLs where everyone cheers when the OP quits... You just happened to have everyone at work hate you?

RedPillSucks 31

Sounds a little passive/aggressive, to me...

So you're either a shitty roommate or she's a ****. Since neither of you sound like you're going anywhere, talk it out and get over it.

I apologise for seeming up my own rear end here but was it necessary to call her that? Yes, I know it's only a word and I know many people won't agree with me I just think it's a bit harsh and mostly just a horrible word to use especially when she hasn't done anything that bad. I am the only that hates that word aren't? :/

I hate it too, don't worry, you're totally not alone.

SystemofaBlink41 27

10- yes I do hate the word "aren't"!

krazy13kc 4

Try not being such an annoying roommate?

lexiieeex3 32

We don't know who was in the wrong here.

Well OP time to burst her bubble and tell her you're staying. See how fast those tears turn from happy tears to sad tears.

Then move out maybe? Who wants to live with someone who obviously really doesn't like you?!

Say this is your stuff I'm kicking you out.

KiddNYC1O 20

Could've used a large black garbage bag and maybe turned that happiness into fear!

misslifeguard 7