By Joseflloyd - 12/05/2016 04:52 - United States - Carbondale

Today, I finally got up the nerve to ask a girl at my school for her number. As I was typing it into my phone, she pointed out the giant booger firmly attached to my sleeve. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 187
You deserved it 2 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Uhm... It's not mine!" "You have someone else's booger on your sleeve?" *slowly backs away*

Did she give you her actually number? Because if she did, she's a keeper.

Comments

"Uhm... It's not mine!" "You have someone else's booger on your sleeve?" *slowly backs away*

Did she give you her actually number? Because if she did, she's a keeper.

How does that mean she's a keeper? They literally know nothing about each other yet, they haven't gotten to know each other at all.

Lighten up, #10. They just meant if she won't judge a dude by a random booger on his arm she's probably chill and worth going out with.

Look on the bright side you have her number. Now you just need to make sure that you are booger free for the first date

A new take on that old handkerchief joke ... How do you give OP the courage to ask a girl out? Put a little boogie in him!

So she's observant. That she was looking in your direction while you are taking down her number is a sign of positive body language. The unfortunate part was the golden bug placement. I would've laughed and said, "There's been worse stuff on my sleeve," and just keep going. A moment of me being an airhead when meeting a girl turned out to be a cute thing she remembered me by for years after.

Doesn't matter, got number! As long as you still got the number it's a win. And it'll take a lot of effort to make the next time you talk more awkward for you. So, really it's a double win.