By Never Again - 09/08/2016 18:17 - United States - Riverhead

Today, I went to collect my clothes out of the dryer. Thinking it would be fun for my small dog, I brought her with me. I put her down and let her sniff around while I put my clean clothes in a basket. I turned around from putting more clothes in the dyer to catch her peeing in my clean clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 341
You deserved it 4 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess your scent was too strong and your dog got territorial :P

Well, if you're by a dryer I'm sure there's a washer near by. Putting the clothes back in won't be too hard, I guess waiting for another two hours will be.

Comments

I guess your scent was too strong and your dog got territorial :P

MetalxSoldier 26

I would have been pissed! No pun intended.

Saying no pun intended when you clearly meant a pun? Niiiiiice.

MetalxSoldier 26

Fyi anyone would be pissed off if they just finished washing clothes and then had to wash them again because it got peed on. So again, no pun intended.

If you didn't want to make a pun you could have used a synonym not related to the post. For example " I would have been so furious!"

aw that sucks, well at least you learned not to let her near clean clothes again or maybe your dog had to go and did it by accident. It happens sometimes. :))

Well, if you're by a dryer I'm sure there's a washer near by. Putting the clothes back in won't be too hard, I guess waiting for another two hours will be.

If I had to guess, it's probably about spending the extra money to wash and dry that load again.

species4872 19

Well your dog certainly had fun though.

He's marking you as his territory. FYL

OP's dog is female- the territory marking still stands as a possibility, though it was just as likely that the lack of smell or smell of cleaning chemicals triggered the response.

I can't be the only one who read the first two sentences and thought something terrible had happened to the dog

No, no. My brain put the dog into the dryer before I finished reading.

I'm sorry but this is funny hehe Good intentions op :) Animals will do what they wanna

I thought this was going in a very different direction, glad your dog didn't end up in the dryer OP.

I was expecting you put the dog in the dryer too, accidentally...