By muffincakess - 21/01/2010 00:55 - France

Today, I went to buy some spray paint for a project. I've never used a spray can before, so I decided to try it on paper provided. Unfortunately I didn't hold the can the right way and ended up with black, permanent, paint all over my face in the middle of a store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 932
You deserved it 37 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you don't know how to work a seat belt or a light switch either, please bring an escort the next time you leave the house.

Jesta05 0

WTF u managed to get it past ur hand? onto ur face? geez ur supertalented.

Comments

yourlifesfucked 0

bullshit. when most people spray an aerosol can they lines up their finger with the spray button. getting paint on your finger, i can see. ive done that before myself, granted this was at 8 am right after i got up. no way is all the paint going to hit you in the face. also that spray diminishes pretty quick so unless you hold the can right up to your face to spray, you wouldnt have a big streak, just maybe a spot or 2

isitofficial_ 0

omg people! she doesn't deserve it! she said we was doing it for a project so she's probably just a young adult/teenager most teenagers that are girls have never really held a spray paint or whatever she was holding. sometimes you people have to read the fml first than write what you think is going to happen. geez.

So, it's perfectly acceptable to you that a person old enough to have a project that needs spray paint doesn't know how to at least intuitively use an AEROSOL CAN?! Are you KIDDING me?~

I'm a girl. The first time I used spray paint, I was in elementary school, and the worst thing that happened was that I ended up getting paint on the outdoor steps where I was working. If OP doesn't know how to use spray paint, she should just buy it and take it home/to school/wherever she needs it and ask someone to show her how to use it. Or, she could have read the instructions. Or looked at the nozzle. Sometimes, you just need to use a little common sense.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

"Most teenagers that are girls have never really held a spray paint" ... Lol.

I'd agree with you, but a spray can is literally one of the easiest things to use! It's just point and spray! Even if OP didn't know that (somehow), then instead of trying it right away, OP should have checked the instructions!

TheCoolGuy3434 0

how do u not know how to use a spraypaint can?

I seriously wonder how you managed to learn using your computer so you could send it in. Because seriously, you have a negative IQ. YDI

Jesus, what a moron. And spray paint does come off. Use a scouring pad.

Even if you've never used one before, you've never seen one being used? On TV maybe? Bart vandalizing the school? Really??

isn't it obvious which way the can is pointing. usually the part where the paint comes out has a visible hole or is a totally different color.

Doesn't anyone take the 1-2 minutes it takes to read the directions on how to use products?

no_tengo_dinero 0

I don't know about the store you were at buying your spray paint, but where I work, we don't want people to test-spray in the store. Not that it stops them despite the fact we tape the lids on and put up signs. So I'm gonna have to say you deserve this one. I now wish the people who come to my job and mess around with a spray paint do this so I can laugh at them.

Who wants to bet the OP is a blondie? Rofl c: