By muffincakess - 21/01/2010 00:55 - France

Today, I went to buy some spray paint for a project. I've never used a spray can before, so I decided to try it on paper provided. Unfortunately I didn't hold the can the right way and ended up with black, permanent, paint all over my face in the middle of a store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 932
You deserved it 37 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you don't know how to work a seat belt or a light switch either, please bring an escort the next time you leave the house.

Jesta05 0

WTF u managed to get it past ur hand? onto ur face? geez ur supertalented.

Comments

So you've don't know how to use a spray paint can? then you don't know how to use hairspray, non stick cooking spray, endust, wd-40, bug spray, foaming window cleaner, spray on deodorant, and about a million other things. You my friend FAIL AT LIFE!

Theres an arrow on the nozzle telling you which way to point it dumbass.

Hey, you're like this guy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO-hsIPBKKA WWWWWWWHUPS.

noshitsherlock 0

Holy ******* shit OP. I've used spray cans before, just not deodorant, so I kinda know where you're coming from. WHEW, my poon smells like dog shit!!

imperfectclarity 0

Well thank goodness we have you around to stereotype.

If you submit an FML and your IP doesn't say where you're from (for instance, because you submitted it using a cellphone), it automatically says it's from France. So most of the supposedly French FMLs are not actually French.

sweatpea88 0

Hahaha, this is a great story. I would have to laugh at you if I saw this happen. I feel for you, though. That had to be embarrassing!

you are a dumbass. here's a hint: the paint comes out of the little hole on the thing you push down.

lol, now i know why you have to be 18 to buy it!