By o_O - 23/06/2013 17:26 - United States - Bowling Green

Spicy
Today, I took my cat to the vet. The creepy vet looked me in the eyes and said, "This isn't the only pussy I'll be checking out today." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 283
You deserved it 4 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mads_1234 28

I would switch vets if I were you OP.

lo39dell 10

maybe he has more cats to check out?? Lets hope it's something like that op.

Comments

Mads_1234 28

I would switch vets if I were you OP.

I see you have experience with these situations. Your dog looks violated.

Wizardo 33

The dogs eyes just look like they're saying, "Why man? Why?" or "I've seen things man".

I would have taken my cat and left to find another vet, a professional one.

Knife that ****** and get the heck out of that place.

8 and 25, I have rarely been brought to outright laughter that I can't hold in, by anything I usually read on the internet. Now I'm getting funny looks from people for it. Well done, sirs!

lifesucks1217 6

lol #25 not sure why anyone would down Vote your comment unless they had bad taste in humor

lifesucks1217 6

lol #25 not sure why anyone would down Vote your comment unless they had bad taste in humor

because OP is the kind of person who takes her cat to the vet and knifes people in her free time right?

Mads_1234 28

You don't wanna know the things he's seen, man.

lo39dell 10

maybe he has more cats to check out?? Lets hope it's something like that op.

LMFAOwned 9

Wishful thinking doesn't hurt, I suppose.

Or maybe he'a a gynecologist too and moonlights @ a free clinic? XD

I think you're a tad too optimistic, #2

Just realized that my display photo accurately represents my own reaction while reading this FML.

That joke(or lack there of) doesn't make sense in this case.

I just reread the FML. It does make sense, just not very funny.

Yes it does not make sense but why thumb down Mario??? Stupid dicks!!

And thats when you point to the waiting room and show him the other cats. Then you pick up your cat and leave.

Sounds like he just got out of the FML comment section.

Wizardo 33

But it's true though, he's going to have to check a large amount of voracious and ill *******, its part of his job...

friedpwnadge 25

Don't get your fur in a ball, I'm sure that he cat wait to get home and stretch out on the bed. He's a veterinarian, he has felines just like the rest of us.

This would be a lot less worrying if he was a gynocologist

maybe he's a part time gynecologist.

liblob 6

at least u werent at the doctors

Veterinarian's are doctors. Dumbass.

liblob 6

yes i know...that wasnt the point i was making.. but on a side note if u was to break your leg i am hoping you wouldnt turn up at a vets.

It would be better than seeking no treatment.

your response was" oh your doing a self examination?"

How is #23 a retard? Maybe a douche for pointing it out, but #23 is right. "YOU'RE doing a self examination".