By Anonymous - 20/05/2012 19:43 - United States - Raleigh

Today, I went to a job interview at a small family-owned business. After the interview, the owner's son took me into his office and told me I'm not getting the job and to get out, because apparently, the old man thinks I'm "possessed by a demon". FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 898
You deserved it 2 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should sue! Demonic Possession is clearly covered by the Americans with Disabilites Act. He has to hire you and keep your office at 900 degrees to accommodate your demon.

Maybe you should find an exorcist...

Comments

Snafuusmc 12

What do they have running around their building? Gay poltergeist?

you know your social skills need work when someone thinks you're possessed

Many old people think like that so don't feel offended

jayfreeman80 0

Wow - was your head spinning during the interview??

"I'm sorry, but we cannot hire demons at this time. Company policy."

That's completely ridiculous. If someone is possessed, you don't allow her to come into the office! You thank her and quickly send her on her way. Now they have to douse the place in holy water. Idiots. Get a job as the secretary of his church for the lolz.

LoganBurrito 6

Well in his time, you either beat people along with the rest of your town for being "demon possessed," or you pushed a hoop with a stick down a dirt road. Now he's too old to old for the latter.

Piece of advice: don't introduce yourself as "Hi, my name's YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL and I'm here for the job interview." And try not to do the slithering thing across the floor, either. Wear deodorant too, it covers up the smell of brimstone.

Good thing you didn't get involved with that O_O