By busted - 25/09/2009 20:24 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to a club with my friends. I noticed the bouncer looked at me strangely. Then he erupts and screams, "you're the bitch who caused havoc and £255 damage to the cloakroom, pay up or I'll call the fuzz!" Little did I know my 15-year-old sister stole my ID last weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 868
You deserved it 3 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did none of you guys get the part about the stolen ID? for ***** sake I don't think she was heading in to the new Twilight Release party... some kids do ****** up things like this when they can take advantage of having older siblings.

Comments

The fuzz? Are you from an episode of "Starsky and Hutch?" Who's the bouncer, Huggy Bear? A guy on a first date with a girl asks her, "Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?" She replied, "No, but I've been swung around by the ****!"

I never call fake on these, but I'd like everyone to just imagine a bouncer actually saying "You're the bitch who caused havoc and 255 pounds damage to the cloakroom". It's an extremely awkward sentence to yell at someone. Also, the only way someone could get away with that amount of damages is if they didn't get caught. Obviously the sister didn't get caught, because someone (parents, cops) would have been informed. Seems like bullshit to me.

cloakroom? the fuzz? WTF are you talking about?!

.....are you kidding? The coat room. The police. Read a book, son!

ask him for proof :/ if he has none then youve got no problem, plus if they have cameras at least you can let yer sister take the heat

jchansfan 0

"AND YOU'RE THE PYSCHO SCREAMING AT THE WRONG PERSON!" =)

tiancai 0

Congratulations, you've become a victim of identity theft.

lackofcolour 0

this is definitely possible! let's say the OP was around age twenty, I known plenty of fifteen year olds that could pass for that age easily. they are sisters, they probably strongly resemble each other, and if the bouncer wasn't the same bouncer that dealt with the younger sister than he wouldn't distinguish the two.

i dunno why people are doubting this FML so much, where im from in the uk, the term "the fuzz" is widely used. if she had called the police "cops" i might have doubted her because cops is rarely used in the uk. secondly,, i feel her pain, ive had my brat of a little sister steal my ID many times. thirdly, cloakroom is the same as a coatroom, there is no regional difference, a cloakroom/coatroom/storeroom is where you dump your coats/bags/umbrellas in a club. last but not least, ive had a FML posted here before and i didnt recall the anecdote word for word, so the bouncer may not have said "the fuzz" but something else, but the poster decided to change it up. the story is still the same but with different words. all you naysayers are the kings of nitpicking. saddos.