By Anonymous - 15/07/2012 19:09 - United States - Littleton

Today, I went to a big family dinner. At one point, my cousin ran up to me, sobbing hysterically, holding his crotch, and making a huge scene. Turns out that while taking a piss, he "accidentally" swatted his willy with an electric bug zapper. I can't believe I'm related to this little shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 493
You deserved it 3 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ali671 1

Don't be such a tight ass about it

Comments

andreaaax3 5

My question is why is there a electric bug zapper in the bathroom?

Michael_92 20

I can't believe you called him a little shit for something that isn't even a big deal.

jayfreeman80 0

Wow OP you sure seem to have more odd things happen than anyone else on the site......amazing!!! At any rate - what the **** - the kid was experimenting - didn't you when you were younger???????

KiddNYC1O 20

You're a huge shit. Help him out.

VampObsessed 16

You're being really cruel. He's your little cousin and stuff happens. How is this at all affecting your life for the negative?

EmoBitchRock 0

If he's peeing, then how would he have the ability to zap himself, let alone have a reason to be holding one in the first place?

"Hmm I wonder what happens if I... AAAAAAGH!"

TehMaskedWarrior 0

Oh, Man... Made me literaly Lol...

flutter4 7

I thought this FML was funny as hell. I don't think your life is ****** because he is a moron. It will be a funny story to tell at future family dinners.

Quite the feat If you ask me, maintaining a bullseye in the pot while simultaneously fending off the Persian army of mosquitos swarming his Leonidas.

holy shit 39! that is funniest comment ever. But please do tell me who wins: the kid who somehow managed to zap his dick while pissing or the bugs he was possibly trying to swat. Oh yeah, that`s right, OP said he zapped himself while pissing, never said there were bugs. Still love the possibility. Must have taken some concentration to do this shit.