By Anonymous - 15/07/2012 19:09 - United States - Littleton

Today, I went to a big family dinner. At one point, my cousin ran up to me, sobbing hysterically, holding his crotch, and making a huge scene. Turns out that while taking a piss, he "accidentally" swatted his willy with an electric bug zapper. I can't believe I'm related to this little shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 493
You deserved it 3 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ali671 1

Don't be such a tight ass about it

Comments

leering_tub19 4

The real question here is how did he reach the bug zapper to begin with?!?!

I wonder if he'll grow up to have an electricity fetish......

talloctopus 7

He deserves that shit. Hahaha

You don't have to call him a little shit. Kids will be kids. I swear, people will do anything these days to try and victimize themselves. Why don't you try and help him .. You know, being the older cousin and all ...

dude. what was he doing with a bug zapper anyways..

I really don't see how it is your life that us ******. First, you weren't the one zapped. Second, it wasn't even a sibling that ran up to you, it was your cousin. Your cousin went to you before his parents. I know if I was him I would not go to my cousins. He obviously feels that he has a close relationship with you. Be grateful for that. Third, it was at a family dinner. Who is going to be there that will judge you for a relative coming up up you crying? Unless that's how you swing, your secret lover isn't there to judge and neither is your arch enemy who will blackmail you forever with this information. Probably nobody gave a shit except you. Finally, I hate FMLs that end with "I can't believe I raised/taught/related to this idiot/ little shit" or some variant. Phew! I'm glad I got that out!

scarllet13101 5

Hey calm down, we've all been there.

fatalwish 6

technolgy is not for the ignorant

megamandude455 10

I can't believe he's the future generation. :/