By H-B - 28/04/2009 08:53 - United States

Today, I went out with a girl who I really love. We arrived to her house and before she got out of the car, I attempted to kiss her as planned. Still drunk, I grabbed her head and twisted it when I kissed her. She's now wearing a neck brace. Real smooth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 600
You deserved it 88 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserve it, you drove drunk, and put a girl in a neck brace, I hope you never get laid.

this fml makes you sound like a rapist

Comments

happyvalleygirl 0

He could have had a designated driver. Everyone's so accusatory these days.

Albsj11 0

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope you weren't driving drunk. If so, you deserve something far worse than a brace around your neck. Like a noose.

Stop trying to be Chuck Norris when you're drunk. Otherwise this happens :)

you idiot.. why in gods name were you driving drunk... you could have done much worse then break her neck... you could have killed her you idiot!!!

ftsk_fan_12 0

haha imagine having to explain that to the paramedics. "what happened?" "um...well a drunk guy tried to kiss me." LMAO

sjam 0

You're an idiot. I hope she dumps you.

WOW... to all you "you drove drunk" paranoid little freaks! Where the hell do you people live? 95% of people who drink have driven drunk (or impared) or do so regularly! Go to a bar you ignorant little brats! They fill up with people almost every night, the parking lot fills up with cars almost every single night, and I'm willing to bet you won't find 5 non drinking people in the bar! How the fruck do the rest of the cars get home???

#44 I think what #29 meant is that you can't say you love somebody unless you are or have been together at some point, as opposed to horny teenagers who proclaim they "love" someone they've only seen walking down the hallway. Sorry about your breakup, although it does sound like it ended nicely, which is not something you can say for most breakups out there.