By PleaseDontHateMe - 20/09/2016 16:42 - Canada - Stony Plain

Today, I tried to impress a girl by draping my arm over the back of her chair. I ended up elbowing her in the nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 301
You deserved it 5 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I fail to see how draping your arm over the back of her chair would impress her...

species4872 19

You certainly left an impression on her.

Comments

species4872 19

You certainly left an impression on her.

21, i wish i could like your comment more. puffed air out of my nose at that one lol

I fail to see how draping your arm over the back of her chair would impress her...

this was exactly my thought. maybe the guys in my life have been doing it wrong but draping their arms over the back of me has never been too impressive

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Shit... so thats why ive been single all my life!

LevelupKid 8

If anything, it's more impressive that he actually failed.

It's impressive because he has to use like 30 different muscles to move his arm and position it over the chair. Clearly not everyone can do that. Don't feel bad op, just keep practicing at home, and you'll get it eventually.

I don't mean to be rude #16, but we may have something we need to tell you.

Maybe he's really proud of his muscles and wanted a way to show them off to the girl. Unfortunately she got to feel them rather than just see them.

Ah yes, I love it when men lounge in my direction. So sexy.

I don't see how that is at all impressive but you do you

Yourheadache 19

lol tremendous fail, better luck next time, with another girl, since you ruined that one.

Yeah. If your A-game is demonstrating basic motor skills you need some improvements made to your gamebook. Even worse if you fail at it. Maybe try onlinedating and try to cut-and-paste those smooth moves until you feel ready to level up? ;)