By luvs2spooge89 - 01/05/2013 14:27 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, I went on a run. Going a decent pace, I passed a woman walking her dog. I joked, "C'mon! Keep up!" Thirty feet later I stepped in mud, rolled my ankle and fell. The woman walked by as I lay in agony, and told me to keep up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 895
You deserved it 76 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leogirl95 12

You just don't say that to people.

Comments

SynysterNero 20

You deserved it because the woman could have easily taken it as an insult.

I didn't realize that not running while walking your dog is now a bad thing? Why take what he said offensively. He's running while she is walking her dog. You and all the other people saying YDI are imbeciles.

It's douchey comments like the one you made that make it difficult for overweight folks, like myself, to go out and exercise with others watching. You deserved it.

She took the playful banter too seriously, I see.

YDI and FYL. I do sympathize with you rolling your ankle but maybe you shouldn't act like an arrogant punk when running next time.

U should have not said that. Well now u know.

songtrees 8

Sucks to be on the receiving end of karma, doesn't it?

seniorchang 16

Don't feel bad. I've just lain there a hundred times while a woman laughed at me and told me to keep up. You'll get used to it.

Wow people, relax! Obviously the OP was just joking. Can't people joke with strangers anymore? I was once at a stop light with my bicycle and a motorcyclist came up beside me and jokingly challenged me to a race. Did I take offense? No, why would I? It's obviously a joke. He wasn't trying to insult me for not having a motorcycle (which I wouldn't want anyway). So obviously, with the woman WALKING her dog and OP RUNNING, he wasn't seriously challenging her to keep up. All of you and that woman need to learn to lighten up!

NEENI88 YOUR COMMENT IS A WASTE OF FML SPACE AND YOU'RE A F*CKING IDIOT ah no not really I'm only joking, joking with strangers is such fun

I want to wrap myself in that moment. Reading this restored my belief in justice.