By luvs2spooge89 - 01/05/2013 14:27 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, I went on a run. Going a decent pace, I passed a woman walking her dog. I joked, "C'mon! Keep up!" Thirty feet later I stepped in mud, rolled my ankle and fell. The woman walked by as I lay in agony, and told me to keep up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 895
You deserved it 76 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leogirl95 12

You just don't say that to people.

Comments

Karma has a way of biting people on their " ankles"..

I would have at least stopped to check on you but said that's what you get for egging random strangers on.

captainObviously 15

Haha you deserve it with a name like luv 2 spoolge 89.

An that reason is why you become fat.

Wealthyparrot 9

I don't see why people find that insulting, if you didn't know you needed to exercise significantly more, and weren't doing so because you didn't have the self discipline, in wouldn't bother you. So either everyone on this site is morbidly obese, or is a total ass.

another version of this: you've just been told by a doctor that if you continue high impact exercise you can literally ruin your joints. Though its insulting no matter what. if someone is "fat" and getting out there and exercising the last thing they need is some prick telling them to go faster. They're exercising and trying to change so lay the **** off and let them do their thing.

Wealthyparrot 9

There's a difference between "com'on keep up" as a joke and "what's wrong fatty, can't keep up?" I was obese once, and I'm not anymore, I know the difference well.

Karma at its finest. You reap what you sow.