By Eli123 - 01/05/2009 00:52 - United States

Today, I went for a run. I noticed a really hot guy mowing his lawn. I ran a couple of laps past him. After a while, when I slowed down, I smiled at him, and he said, "You look really hot." I thanked him, and he quickly replied, "No, I mean you're sweating a lot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 496
You deserved it 51 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, there's nothing sexier than a purple faced panting girl with sweat stains under her arms who keeps circling your house. Gets me hot like nothing else.

halfpass 0

Way to ASSume. Conceited much?

Comments

Uzumaki_fml 0

#8, too much effort involved in typing out "I Admit Your Life Is ******?"

#1 - yes, agreed. Assumptions are the mother of all ****-ups. (or "assumptions make an ass out of u and me") Honestly, a sweaty looking girl can be kinda hot in my opinion. There are of course exceptions I suppose.

alien_bow 0

Maybe he didn't want to offend her by saying she was hot, so he tried to backtrack.

Loe_307 0

He may have still thought you were cute. Maybe.

OMG, that's really funny. I actually enjoyed that one. #24, you could be right. Although it was probably pretty clear that she was trying to get his attention and didn't mind what he said.

And to #5, I actually find girls working out to be very sexy. I really don't mind if she has pit stains, especially since I'm a runner myself and can understand.

konstantdreamer8 0

You deserve it for being conceited I hate people like you. Deflate your ego a bit and you'll have a better personality.

joeyl2008 29
konstantdreamer8 0

#24- why would he be worried about offending her if she said thank you?

Why would he call a random stranger who is running and sweaty "hot" in the way that you thought. Use your brain much?