By Eli123 - 01/05/2009 00:52 - United States

Today, I went for a run. I noticed a really hot guy mowing his lawn. I ran a couple of laps past him. After a while, when I slowed down, I smiled at him, and he said, "You look really hot." I thanked him, and he quickly replied, "No, I mean you're sweating a lot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 496
You deserved it 51 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, there's nothing sexier than a purple faced panting girl with sweat stains under her arms who keeps circling your house. Gets me hot like nothing else.

halfpass 0

Way to ASSume. Conceited much?

Comments

I agree with one, you know what happens when your assuming? you make an ass out of yourself.. and some guy named ming.

palmtrees 1

Running past him once and smiling is fine, but "running laps past his house?" Just creepy. Probably the only reason he said anything at all is that he felt uncomfortable and thought if he acknowledged you in some way you would stop trying so hard to get his attention by running in circles around him.

#9 should have. not should of. thanks for sucking at grammar

palmtrees 1

ahh thank you #13, that particular error is way too rampant and it's starting to drive me crazy.

You should give him a last try by saying: "Well, would you like to make me hot tonight?"

At least he didn't say 'Do you want me to mow your lawn.' Who know's what the OP would have done then. So many ways that could be taken.

sounds like he was trying to start a conversation with you...

fitbrit89 0

Pahahah! I loved this FML. But you should have turned it around by saying you were joking when you had thanked him and make HIM look stupid instead...

you could have given him a blank look and said, "yeah, means I'm healthy."