By angry - 22/06/2010 07:47 - Australia

Today, I went camping with my husband. We drove 11 hours to his favourite site before he remembered he didn't put the tent in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 496
You deserved it 5 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ooh husband fail... I'm sure there's a walmart nearby

RedPillSucks 31

Eleven hours? Damn that is major fail. Hopefully the nearest store that sells camping gear isn't too far off.

Comments

Krissmerida 0

ughh! I would've been pissed!!!!

Oh boo hoo. Who needs a store bought tent? Make a lean-to. Improvise. Sleep outside. My, how our species has turned into a bunch of wimps.

How do you know the area they're in has the components necessary to construct something like that? Maybe they're in a really treeless place.

texassmile05 0

If your car is big enough, sleep in it, or just get your sleeping bags and sleep out in the open...Don't be such a priss. Connect with nature, enjoy the stars...It could still be a romantic get-away...Maybe even better...There is something about being held under the stars that just feels so right! :) If you get mauled by a bear, well then... it's just your time to go! Hah.

I would do that if I wanted a new tent and knew my wife didn't want to spend the money. "Gosh darn it, gonna have to stop at one of the outback supply stores and buy a replacement."

pfft who needs a tent? you can sleep together and look at the stars still :)

emilyk123 0
emilyk123 0