By Anonymous - 18/03/2011 16:14 - Netherlands

Today, I was worried about passing an exam, so I hid a note under my skirt. When the guy next to me was finished, I had to get up so he could leave. With no time to hide the note, I stood in front of the entire class, hand over my crotch, looking as if I had to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 658
You deserved it 71 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sailorguy 2

YDI for being a cheating low life crooked lousy student who can't do well without breaking the rules that other people follow.

Aww, you poor thing! You looked silly because you were cheating. Well boo ******* hoo, you idiot scumbag. Maybe you'll learn something from this experience, but based on your story, you haven't got two brain cells to rub together. Repeat after me, "Is that for here or t? go?" Get used to saying that.

Comments

that's why you just write the answers on your thigh...

To tell the truth i kinda want to know what kind of note it was... cause OP didn't say what was on the note could have been from a friend saying hi or something... just saying

Proudmary 2

Whenever I see a YDI for cheating on this or any similar FMLs I stop and wonder whether the person saying that is a hypocrite or a mostly no-lifer.

So if they said that they agreed the OPs life sucked because she embarrassed herself while trying to hid the note, that would mean they had a life?

Whenever I read a comment like that I wonder if the person is an insecure degenerate trying to excuse his/her pathetic lapse of sense or if he/she is just plain stupid.

Hmm. A small pin through the note on the hem of your skirt. Woulda worked better.

Proudmary 2

Being smart has nothing to do with cheating, idiot.

I find it funny how most of the people bitching the op out have probably cheated themselves at some time.

That still wouldn't mean they had to feel bad for her. A person knows the risks if they are going to cheat. Anything that happens to him/her as a result of their cheating is his/her own fault. If things go wrong he/she brought it on themselves. Not Cheating = No problems, it's simple.

Or it could just be that thepeople bitching her out are pissed off that they have been honest and worked hard for what they have while morons like OP cheat to get the same thing. Ever considered that? Or have you been too busy on your high horse?

thats so stupid, if ur in high school and they catch u, no good college will accept u, and if ur in college they kick u outta the course!!!! dont risk that!

ostagon 0