By Anonymous - 18/03/2011 16:14 - Netherlands

Today, I was worried about passing an exam, so I hid a note under my skirt. When the guy next to me was finished, I had to get up so he could leave. With no time to hide the note, I stood in front of the entire class, hand over my crotch, looking as if I had to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 658
You deserved it 71 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sailorguy 2

YDI for being a cheating low life crooked lousy student who can't do well without breaking the rules that other people follow.

Aww, you poor thing! You looked silly because you were cheating. Well boo ******* hoo, you idiot scumbag. Maybe you'll learn something from this experience, but based on your story, you haven't got two brain cells to rub together. Repeat after me, "Is that for here or t? go?" Get used to saying that.

Comments

holymolybro 0

So, did you ever find the note?

I read this as "I was cheating so I looked stupid when I got away with it." This isn't a "**** my life" kind of moment. This is a "woo-*******-hoo! I didn't get caught cheating and get thrown out of college for academic dishonesty, I'm ******* lucky" moment. If you wanted to learn how to improve your subtlety, slight of hand, and dishonesty, why didn't you just become a pickpocket instead of paying money to do it?

Wow that's just kind of a fail. All the commenters that are saying cheating is wrong, or whatever, seriously? Like you never have? Just cause you people got caught isn't their fault.

@40 I've never cheated so I'm entitled to my opinion that cheating is wrong.

I think you make a good point. If it's just an elective filler class like high school etiquette, does it really matter in the long run? On the other hand, if a college med student cheated, that could mean stupid doctor later on, which is really bad. The weird thing is that every teacher has a different idea of cheating. In one of my classes, we were allowed to write notes on a 3x5 card for the exam, so I wrote on both sides of it in the tiniest handwriting possible and was able to fit in lots of material.

Yes, like totally seriously! Not everyone cheats, dumbass. Some of us studied and didn't have to cheat.

I have never cheated. All people who cheat in life need to be quarantined together. degenerates. *exasperated sigh*

Does a person have to be perfect to point out that doing something wrong is wrong? It is wrong to cheat. If you cheat, you deserve all of the negative consequences.

varkey 7

netherlands? ESPAÑA CAMPIONES DEL MUNDO!!!!!!

let's see, you were cheating and still too stupid to finish before the guy next to you. get used to your life being fckd - its the only way you are going to survive.