By Anonymous - 18/03/2011 16:14 - Netherlands

Today, I was worried about passing an exam, so I hid a note under my skirt. When the guy next to me was finished, I had to get up so he could leave. With no time to hide the note, I stood in front of the entire class, hand over my crotch, looking as if I had to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 658
You deserved it 71 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sailorguy 2

YDI for being a cheating low life crooked lousy student who can't do well without breaking the rules that other people follow.

Aww, you poor thing! You looked silly because you were cheating. Well boo ******* hoo, you idiot scumbag. Maybe you'll learn something from this experience, but based on your story, you haven't got two brain cells to rub together. Repeat after me, "Is that for here or t? go?" Get used to saying that.

Comments

RandOmPhyXiO 5

life comes with pressure but u still got to do it the rite way i'm scared to fail math but i rather fail then cheat either way u have to live with ur self and both are bad yea but @ least ur heart is clean

I hope your major is one where college isn't really necessary to be good and successful in your career, like a business major or most liberal studies courses. Then again, if you have to cheat in those subjects, you need all the studying you can get.

b3ll4b00 0

haha next time hide it in ur bra? drrrr....

You see, there's this new thing called studying! What you do is, you read over the material, try and "soak it all in", practice it for a little while, and then VIOLA! It's like you know everything and how to work every problem and/or question on the test! Oh wait, you do know everything and how to work every problem and/or question on the test!

The mental image of studying in order to pass an exam and then, as a reward, getting a VIOLA is hilarious. Other than that, I agree. OP is an idiot, and deserves more than just embarrassment. I really hope they're studying English and not medicine.