By Anonymous - 18/03/2011 16:14 - Netherlands

Today, I was worried about passing an exam, so I hid a note under my skirt. When the guy next to me was finished, I had to get up so he could leave. With no time to hide the note, I stood in front of the entire class, hand over my crotch, looking as if I had to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 658
You deserved it 71 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sailorguy 2

YDI for being a cheating low life crooked lousy student who can't do well without breaking the rules that other people follow.

Aww, you poor thing! You looked silly because you were cheating. Well boo ******* hoo, you idiot scumbag. Maybe you'll learn something from this experience, but based on your story, you haven't got two brain cells to rub together. Repeat after me, "Is that for here or t? go?" Get used to saying that.

Comments

how did you even manage to look at the note and/or hide it without being noticed

I think that has to do with the fact that most of the time your peers won't rat you out. As long as what you are doing doesn't specifically screw them over, they just pretend it's not happening. In some cases even if it does screw them over they won't rat you out. I remember once when I was in school my entire class got after because no one would say who's cell phone had kept ringing. All of us except the teacher knew who's phone it was, but we also knew if we said anything she would have her phone taken away, so no one told.

mrstzeed 1

I did the same thing the other day lol

saturnsonic 3

quick someone breakout the sad trombone....

i_fukked_JB 0

I´m pretty sure everyone in your class knows that you pee sometimes.

hahaha, I can actually picture this being a new way of cheating... I mean, writing notes on your hand is sooo out. It's all about the skirts now :) lol

Alexsgirl 0

people act like they never cheated you guys are the dumbasses not her

Perhaps that's because some people never have felt the need to cheat. Some people are smart enough to study and/or get help when they need it so they don't have to cheat. I think the fact that you assume every person on the planet HAS cheated makes you the dumb ass.

If something bad happens because of you cheating then you deserve it. If you fail because you were caught cheating, you deserve it. If you have to embarrass yourself to avoid being caught, you deserve it. The reason they deserve it is because the whole situation wouldn't have happened had they not been doing something that they knew was against the rules. It's as simple as that. Not cheating = Not being embarrassed, easy math.

cldean24 4

next time wear a jacket and tape your notes by the zipper. duh. or use the water bottle method. if it's a math test program things in your quakulator. or wear long sleeves and write on your arm. tape notes to the bottom of your shoe. heck tape it to the inseam of your skirt. you have so many options and utilized zero good ones. you should have gotten caught.

r6_fml 4

Am I the only one aroused by this?