By Anonymous - 02/07/2012 07:23

Today, I had my end of year physics exam. I wasn't sure about some stuff, so I hid my notes and textbook in the bathroom. Halfway through, I got up, went to the bathroom, and as soon as I picked up the book, forgot what I was looking for. I can't even cheat right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 777
You deserved it 53 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Wow. Your life sucks AND you deserve it. If you're too stupid to cheat, perhaps you should have tried studying...

It's okay OP, you don't wanna be a cheater. Now you wont get in the habit since you know you suck at it.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Wow. Your life sucks AND you deserve it. If you're too stupid to cheat, perhaps you should have tried studying...

reallytho3 11

Or op needs to step their cheating game up lol

alicexo_fml 8

OP, there's nothing wrong with cheating of you can get away with it. Right and wrong was made up by religious people, and our consciences are scientifically proven to be made up in our minds. Don't let these ignorant people guilt trip you. They're probably all guilty of something worse.

tatsmcgrath 4

At first I was waiting for Op to say that someone stole his/her book an notes

23, you're damn right conscience is a made up part of our mind! Just like love, anger, hate, fear, sadness, sympathy, empathy, *drones on*

I can only imagine how 23 would do in an Ethics class.

alicexo, excuse me while I go bash my head against my toilet and wonder why people like you exist.

23 how about this, when you cheat you don't learn anything.. I cheated my way through the last three year of high school and had a blast in school since I had nothing but free time. Then I flunked out of community college and I work my ass off at a grocery store. Yeah I kinda wished I studied a little more.

73- that has nothing to do with cheating, and more your mental abilities. I'm not trying to be rude or 1 up you, but I cheated and slept through high school but, I always knew what they were talking about. Teachers would always wake me up to ask me a question knowing I'd be wrong, and then I'd get it right. Man that pisses teachers off.

TriflingAllDay 6

Alicexo. That was the most Disturbingly stupid comment I have read. You claimed there is no right and wrong an then said guilty..

robinhood007 9

Hey 23. Just wanted to ask, since you just said they're all "guilty" of something probably worse doesn't that mean you do the same thing of judging between right and wrong? I'm not religious and yet I still have morals. It's knowing right from wrong, not what your god/s want or don't want from you. I know many atheists who are overall better people when it comes to morals that a lot of religious folk. People like you just say stuff like that to try and make a reason and excuse to act out.

23 ~ I guess robbing a bank and killing people aren't morally wrong..

The only thing I can really think to say about 23 is that his significant other (if he ever has one) will be in for one terrible relationship. "Cheating is ok if you don't get caught" can be interpreted in more than one way. And besides, if he's confronted, he has a perfectly illogical argument to cower behind! "Don't worry honey, you don't really feel bad. You just THINK you do!" What a tool.

yea. you know you are stupid when you don't know how to cheat..lol

tjv3 10

Students today have no ethics. No wonder our nation isn't first in anything anymore

As a student with ethics, I have disagree with your comment. *Ahem* SOME* students today have no ethics. You're welcome.

I second 137. Some students actually want to LEARN the things they're planning on using in their careers. Cheating is just shooting yourself in the foot. And OP, thanks, you're the reason I can't take a piss during my finals.

ss_20_xx 14

He's too stupid to remember everything he has studied as well.

Somebody's trying to tell you something..... Study harder next time!!!!!

At least he technically didn't cheat. so he can still have a semi-clean conscience. He only attempted to cheat.

I didn't study for the final exam and I got a 77. I studied my ass off the night before the physics regents and I got an 85 on the test... It helps to study...

Good luck with life, OP. It sounds like it's going to be difficult for you.

It's okay OP, you don't wanna be a cheater. Now you wont get in the habit since you know you suck at it.

Exactly. You can feel honest about the grade you get

A failing grade earned by honest means is better than an A+ obtained by cheating....and the ever looming possibility of being thrown out of school. Even after you have graduated, if the university ever finds out you cheated, they can revoke your degree. I think. I actually skipped down to "I can't even cheat right" and instantly clicked YDI.

With our exams the teacher comes to the bathroom with us.

hockeyoceancity 13

Yes but if OP hid it in the bathroom by the toilet then the teacher wouldn't see that. Also say you need to make a massive shit, i'm sure the teacher would wait outside.

In my school we aren't aloud 2 go 2 the bathroom during exams

KingCeltic77 18

No offense but that sounds really creepy.

Oreohugzpenny 4

5 If it is a girl teacher does she still go?

At my school they have people specifically assigned to escort people to the bathroom during exams. Males go with males, females go with females.

Wow that's really strict, my professorss don't care. They don't even care if you cheat right in front of them. A student in the second row was cheating with his cell phone and using a text book I pointed it out and my professor just shrugged it off... I really thought it was unfair since it's not an open book test and celll phones are not allowed visibly. Since that day forward many students started that trend... I'm just an honest person and I know karma would get me if I did that!

You must have failed your English exam.

Nope passed it with an A :D anything else sir?

Cheating is bad. YDI for even thinking about it.

I love those "everyone does it so it's not wrong" arguments...

134 that little +1 that you see, that was me.

139 of course everyone has cheated sometime in their life, but most times people are younger when they choose to do so. The OP is old enough to realize what she is doing is wrong, and I'm simply calling her out on it. Plain and simple.

144- Oh my goodness...How many times does it need to be stated that not EVERYONE cheats in school! Honestly, I've never cheated a day in my life. Know why? Because it's wrong. And I get grades I deserve. I do well in school without cheating. It's possible.

154 ok ok exaggeration, but you know what I mean, geez.

rotflqtms_ 21

144, not true. I always disliked the people in my classes who cheated, and never helped them when they decided to cheat. Why would I help them cheat when I spent hours studying for a test and they didn't? It just doesn't seem fair for them to get the same grade I got when they didn't earn it...and there may be a curve, and because people cheat, MY grade suffers. If a professor/teacher suspects someone of cheating, both tests get zeros. So no, I never cheated, and I never helped others when they decided to cheat either. I was raised to be honest, and I never needed to cheat since I always got good grades. (Not perfect, as no one is perfect, but school/college just seemed easy to me because I read the books.) I EARN my good grades, and if I don't study, that's MY fault, and I would deserve the poor grade I'd get. Don't just assume that everyone is like you... Just because your moral compass is...well...slightly...off doesn't mean that everyone else also has a broken moral compass. And I said I disliked the people in MY class who cheated, not that I dislike people who cheat... That would be unfair of me.

rotflqtms_ 21

& of course I completely misunderstood158's comment...

rotflqtms_ 21

err, now I know why I misunderstood 158's comment... because it should have been directed at number 111...

well which of my comments did you misunderstand...?

rotflqtms_ 21

I posted a comment in response to 111, but while posting it, my app closed, so I wrote it again, but wrote the wrong number... I then read your comment and thought that I Misread & misunderstood your comment & posted that... then I realized that I was just replying to the wrong number... Yeah, confused...

rotflqtms_ 21

in this app, even when I am responding to a reply, it shows the original commenter's comment, not the person's post I swiped and used to click reply... (That confused even me...so here goes) Someone posts comment & a person replies to it. If I want to write a response to the person who replied, It should show their comment, but my app doesn't... it shows the original commenter's comment, and I don't get to see the comment I'm actuallyresponding to while I type mine...

If she can't remember a simple thing like what she needed answers for how is she going to remember all that information?

BradTheBrony 19

49 Okay SNOIPEH, calm down.

BradTheBrony 19

107 OH OW MY ******* FEELINGS. Please, gimme a break. Stop caring what I watch. I don't go onto fetish **** and say OHMYGOD U GUIZE WATCH TIZ EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

The mods have something against bronies or ARE bronies.

We're also either alive or dead. But we do have something against very bitchy, very boring cat-fighting.

Good point. I could have made it interesting though. :D

Considering the fact that you had known prior to the exam that you weren't sure of some of the material, why didn't you study those specific things more..?? Anyways that's Karma...

sinkmyanchor 0

Karma affects ones next life... Not 20 minutes later.

robinhood007 9

Karma can be whatever we want it to be. It's not a proven scientific fact, its an aspect of religion, and therefore no where close to being proven.

Yes it's an aspect of religion, the Hindu religion, which states karma only effects you in your next life, so no it can't be whatever you want it to be.

robinhood007 9

89 - yes it can be and I'm sticking to that. I understand what the Hindus believe but other people believe in karma as well just not exactly as Hindus do. Religion isn't a box and everything one believes has to fit exactly into that box or it's wrong. It's relative to ones other beliefs. For example, a Christian can have a belief in some form of karma but of course they won't believe it in effecting them In their next life.

Alright, I'm confused. How can a Christian rightfully believe that karma exists if they believe their sins will be wiped from them when they did and go to heaven? A faith-based religion seems not to work in that aspect.

because she's stupid and has no real idea of the root of anything she's bringing up

robinhood007 9

It's actually my major and I know exactly what I am talking about. And I know it can't be proven and if you saw, I even said karma can be whatever we want it to be because it can't be proven. And yet again, I said some form of karma, NOT how Hindus believe in it. If you are going to try and argue some point or disagree with me, at least make sure it makes sense first...

robinhood007 9

And again. Christians can believe in a form of karma that differs from Hindus view of karma that affects them in this life because once they die they are judged by God and that's that. I don't think they should use the word karma but it's said, so just read between the lines and don't yet again make everything fit into a box because that's not the only way to follow a religion.

You sound like a winner. I just hope you don't do that in a job.. That is.. if during the interview they let you go to the bathroom.

haycassidy 7

How can you cheat during a job interview?

54- Maybe OP needs notes to remember her full name.