By Anonymous - 24/06/2009 05:41 - Canada

Today, I was working Customer Service at Wal Mart. An elderly lady came to my register to return a pair of white pants. I asked her what was wrong with them and she replied "even when I had underwear on you could still see my pubic hair." The pants had hair on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 441
You deserved it 3 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That image is so disturbing to near suicidal levels.

netbeui435 3

Comments

Escapist28 0

Just think: If she had tried these on in the dressing room before buying them, I bet this whole situation could've been avoided. My condolences on the loss of your sanity, however. That's downright ghastly.

If she had tried them on in the dressing room, they might have gone back on the shelf with pubes. At least now maybe they'll be damaged out or something....ick.

Like #2, I was fully ready to click YDI just because you work at Wal-Mart, but that is a whole level of nasty I don't even want to imagine. FYL x2.

itsgen 16

who cares if he works at wal mart!!! omg its an honst living!!! whats wrong with you people! im 14 yrs and even i know theres nothing wrong with working at a store idk y ppl like you have to follow the crowd if one person says eww walmart then what! your gonna say that tooo all because he said it wow

arienh4 0

Why do people like you give other 14 year olds a bad name? And why does your profile say 16?

itsgen 16

ewwwwwww wow you would think even older people would have some social skills thats just nasty!

To all the people against working for Walmart, in this crappy economy I have a more secure job at Walmart then most people making much more than minimum wage. It may be retail but it beats getting laid off.

Since I can't edit: by minimum wage; I meant that Walmart pays more than minimum wage. I make almost double that.

Still_Inlove 0

Haha I work at a Walmart too. And I once had an older lady try to return pants that she shit it. Sometimes I hate Customer Service.

Lmao!! I think I just threw up a little.