By Alice - 01/08/2009 08:15 - United States

Today, I was wearing a skirt, and running towards a closing elevator, making it just in time. As soon as I ran in, my pad fell out of my underwear and onto the floor. There were 6 other people in the elevator. I picked it up before I realized I had nowhere to put it, so I held it. For 18 floors. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 473
You deserved it 10 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... What the ****? How would that even happen? Are you just wearing really tiny underwear?

fo real, im not a girl, but I think u were doing something wrong!

Comments

Ever heard of tampons? Bads soaked with your own blood flapping against your skin is definitely gross!

The_Cait 0

Buy a diva cup. And as for the "How could this happen?" comments: If you use the restroom a few times before you actually need to change your pad, or if you are particularly active, the movement of your underwear wears down the stickiness of the pad and it can be wiggled loose. Again...buy a diva cup.

I agree. I have a mooncup, the British equivalent. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Better for me, better for the environment, way cheaper... etc etc. If you can wear a tampon, you should try a cup. They're so much better :)

i prefer tampons-i hate feeling wet, bloody, and sticky when wearing a pad. When using tampons, the blood is absorbed into the tampon (thus the fluid never leaves your body until you take the tampon out). Much cleaner and sanitary....the OP should try it : )

OMG, Wings man! Wings! hope u were not wearing a thong, that's not a support specially if u were only wearing a skirt!!

mylyfsukswbu 0

When your running the glue stars to come off the pad and the pad moves out of place. Try conpretion shorts under anything you wear when your wearing a pad. Tampons are best for skirts. I bet that you gave the people in the elivator a bit of a surprise..

Why didn't you just push the elevator to get off on the next floor? lol.

Why didn't you just push the button for the next floor and get off?

Dickninja 0

Wtf is a cup? Ive never even heard of that.

I just googled it...there was a diagram and everything. I don't recommend it. Creepy. OP, that REALLY blows. I can't even imagine this happening, I mean, I know what it's like to have a leak, but the actual pad falling out? That's like some strange form of torture.

Why the hell would you wear a skirt and a pad? YDI