By Anonymous - 24/01/2011 19:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was walking to bed in fancy panties and a tight black tank top. My husband exclaimed, "This is the best part about being a grown up!" He was talking about the ice cream he was eating in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 697
You deserved it 4 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

rockyraccoon28 8

I'm going to pretend I didn't just read this.

tanjoodo 3

Commenting 101 Dear number 72, if you want to pretend you didn't just read a comment, you don't reply to it.

it's a joke asshole. man I'm gonna pretend I didnt read this

He must have just finished a good book. One written, in fact, by the great author, Bill Bryson. “I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted -- stay up all night or eat ice-cream straight out of the container.” -From "The Lost Continent" by Bill Bryson If this is the source of his inspiration, I commend your husband.

Should be pretty likely, Bryson is so good he's practically mandatory reading.

"Today, my husband is still young at heart and appreciates the little things. FML"

fthku 13

Well, OP wasn't really saying her husband sucks because of what he said, she was just disappointed at the fact she was trying to look sexy for him and he "didn't notice" her- Though that's something women tend to think a lot when it is not true at all. I'm a guy and therefore I'm usually biased and try to defend the guys in the story, but there's just way too much lack of information here to know anything and I'm actually leaning towards the wife. It's disappointing when you try to dress up (or whatever) and your spouse doesn't even noticeget into it at the moment, that's all.

Then why didn't he appreciate the 'little things' like his wife making an effort to dress up for him! She clearly feels unappreciated and that may have been going on for a while so this is just the last little thing that makes it an FML. That she feels ignored by someone who is supposed to adore her is the FML here, in case you missed it. And ignoring your wife for ice cream is just immature, there is a time to be young at heart and a time to grow up!

If you're interrupting a person whilst they're eating don't be surprised if they ignore you.

He was eating in bed though, it's not like she jumped on the dinner table lol. Maybe she just walked into the bedroom trying to be romantic and didn't expect him to be snacking. It's more like the eating was interrupting something else they could be doing in bed!

Or, you know, he's not always in the mood for sexing :P

Does it really matter if he's doing it in bed? Just because you're wearing something sexy does not mean the other person is or even should drop what they're doing to please you.

your In one of those movies were the little kid wishes to be a grown up!!

tanjoodo 3

Really? I....mean...really? Miley Cyrus is hot? No shit, Sherlock.

mintcar 9

Ice-cream is ******* awesome! Especially cookie dough.

hollowaybrady34 6

Nice my favorite ice cream is cookie dough also. (almost typed douche.) Cookies "N" cream is the bomb also.

dog gone forget the ice cream; listen I would of been all over u in matter of mili seconds; cuz I know I can have ice cream later; having those moments are rarer than the ability to get ice cream; see I wish I had those moments;

You need to get laid, talking about being all over some woman you have never even seen. And stop abusing the semicolon what did he ever do to you?

perdix 29

Ice cream > Pussy In your case, at least. Try shaving your shit and covering it with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and see how he deals with that. Yeah, the cherry's at the bottom ;)

Perdix man, you're the sole reason I never eat while reading FML comments. :P

ehaile4 0

lmfao pedix is funny but 26 I agree dude

I sense double standards here...So, this is an FML because a guy doesn't want to have sex? Ha ha. No FML here, just a bitchy wife and a guy who loves hi ice cream...