By sissica - 11/02/2009 23:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, when my husband got home from work, I was standing in the kitchen, wearing nothing but stilletos. He asked me to make him hot chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 192
You deserved it 6 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if someone said that to me, it would really just make me want to **** him even more. i'm not lying or being sarcastic. but... relax for heavens sake, it's not like he said he'll never have sex with you again. he's not in the mood. just make him some ******* hot chocolate.

Haha wow, that was priceless. I'd never do that to a woman

Comments

Haha wow, that was priceless. I'd never do that to a woman

xixifwadi 0

Am I the only one who thought the guy was in the stilettos?...

Haha no dude, I read it too fast and thought the same thing..

OMG! similar thing happend to me :/ how came that ALL man are so insensitive? i totally know your feeling... you need to talk (complain) to him ...unless you 2 had fun later with the chocolat lol

You're a ******* idiot. Refer to 2's comment because you're not worth the explanation.

googlefrewdnoob 0

So, if you don't want sex because you're tired, it's fine but if we're tired, were wrong and insensitive, I don't use this term often but you are a "stupid bitch"

you need to check where your balls are if as a man you got a woman in your kitchen naked asking for sex...time to man up and appreciate what you got

Brittaneyyy 0

I agree with u I get not wanting sex all the time but at least age was making an effort to initiate it so it could of been sweet or romantic unless he was just turned off that she was taking control I know some guys are like that

Now as a man I do love sex but, if I came home to this I would not want it to be over quickly so I would ask for something too. After all what good is a fantasy if you end it before you've experienced it.

if someone said that to me, it would really just make me want to **** him even more. i'm not lying or being sarcastic. but... relax for heavens sake, it's not like he said he'll never have sex with you again. he's not in the mood. just make him some ******* hot chocolate.

whatwhat 0

at least he didn't ask you to make him a sandwich

seriously i wouldnt look too deeply into it. could have been stress. There's times when I come home from work and my boyfriend wants it and i'm too tired...or too worried etc...and just feel like i got too much on my proverbial plate to feel sexy. next time bring him some cocoa and suggest maybe a hot bath or a backrub....couldnt hurt right?

TBR 0

Frankly i can understand why he would be exhausted, but i find it unlikely i would pass that up. My advice is keep it up he will either respond or he wont but that is him not you.

Yeah TBR you'd show her who was boss, you filthy love machine!

man, if my gf did that I'd be out of my clothes so fast you'd swear I was deathly allergic to them.