By bossgroper - 23/07/2009 20:23 - United States

Today, I was walking through a heavy door at work, so I reached behind me to catch it so it wouldn't slam shut. Little did I know that my boss was walking through right after me. Instead of catching the door, I caught a handful of his crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 926
You deserved it 5 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would have been cool if you said ""Who's your boss now" LOL

hecuva 0

and then you sqweezed right? led into a hot steamy scene that ended up with you getting the promotion :) Gotta find ways to get "ahead" in these bad times ;)

Comments

mastory96 0

haha. I BET she got the raise. and more.

pwnage79 0

she? you mean he. their both guys

pwnage79 0

oops , i was reading annother flm mustve gotten em confused

abandonship 3

this is similar to another fml that was posted yesterday. "Today, I was standing by the bed naked, waiting for my wife to come out of the bathroom. She opens the door and walks over to me, swinging her hips, wearing pratically nothing. About four feet from me, she trips on the edge of the floor mat, and uses my 'junk' to catch herself. FML" seriously, stop making up fml's because everyone copies other ones, and people are dumb enough to say it's a "real" FML.

twist_n_shout 0

This is nothing like the other one! So they both contain something about male private parts and therefore they are exactly the same??? Besides, this one could've been submitted to the site even before the other one, but moderated and posted just now.

wow, ur so stupid enough to think what u said made any sense, how old r u kid?

zombie_pie 0

i bet ya got a huge raise(and a lil extra on the side). lmfao!

twist_n_shout 0

haha yeah a similar thing happened to me, except i ended up accidentally feeling up the girl walking behind me! oops!

NiNA_BOBiNA 0

HAHAHAHAHAHA that happened to my friend The guy was bomb as hell :]

picturetaker 0

Hahaha. Out of any FML's I've read, this is the best. :)