By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:46 - United States - Tampa

Today, I was walking home, when I saw a homeless man trying to tear the wallet out of another guy's hand. I can't stand bums, so I smacked him across the jaw. That's when the other one kneed me in the balls and made off with my wallet as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 814
You deserved it 43 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tylersign 11

You just.. Hit him? I hope you had tons of personal information in the wallet, along with money. If so, you deserved it. Also, I hope your balls fall off.

Comments

happypeople_2009 0

I hope a "bum" steals your wallet just for saying that.

So you decided to hit someone, and got upset when they hit back? This is what we teach kindergarteners. Not to mention, from this FML it didn't sound as if you were trying to defend the person being robbed, but attack the person who you dehumanized in your statement by calling them a "bum." Considering the difficulty of the economy, the number of people who have lost their jobs and then their homes, not to mention the fact that many homeless are in that position because of mental health problems, it's really pretty disgusting of you to decide that because of their economic position it is alright to hit them and see them as subhuman.

Took the words right out of my mouth. What a douche...

So you made a poor homeless man even more poor? Good job A-hole.

You asshole some bums are ex-veterans, ex. My great-grandfather was homeless for five years before finding a home he had fought in a war, betcha you feel like a douche now

jimmyjet92 0

If you have balls then why'd you slap him? I don't think guys slap?!

iamcoolyo 5

Well that will teach you for not calling the police and for producing it was the bum that was steeling. Even though it was, most bums aren't low life and lazy like you think they are asswhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BH1126 11

That's why they taught us in kindergarten to keep our hands to ourselves, you're lucky worse didn't happen to you!

jdrappi 12

I hate bums too, dont listen to these crazy people. You tried to help you tried to do the right thing. It sucks it turned out the way it did tho sorry

We're not crazy, yeah, everyone has their own opinions, and he can not like homeless people all he wants, but to go over and hit the man? i mean come on! the poor guys life is all ready hell and then he has a stranger go up and hit him. that's not right. he's pretty much saying that just because they dont have what he has that they deserve to be hit and because they're low social class. i think that's what pissed everyone off.

jdrappi 12

Dont listen to these crazy people. I hate bums too. You did the right thing and tried to help. It sucks it turned out the way it did

You can't stand bums so you took the opportunity to smack one. You're a ******* piece of shit.