By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 21:46 - United States - Tampa

Today, I was walking home, when I saw a homeless man trying to tear the wallet out of another guy's hand. I can't stand bums, so I smacked him across the jaw. That's when the other one kneed me in the balls and made off with my wallet as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 814
You deserved it 43 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tylersign 11

You just.. Hit him? I hope you had tons of personal information in the wallet, along with money. If so, you deserved it. Also, I hope your balls fall off.

Comments

You deserve it you arrogant self-centered American dream prick. I hope you become a bum and someone belts you right across the jaw too.

DrBlack 9

You so deserved this dude. I've been homeless a couple of times although I'd never see myself as a 'bum' (oh the joys of American slang). By this point life has already shat on you enough without needing some dick like you coming along.

Arrogant tosspiece. It's not their fault, you should help them! It's people like you that keep them on the streets!

Whats wrong with bums??!? They're people too!

YDI for hitting somebody because you don't like their kind of people. We have a word for that here.

He hit him because he thought he was mugging someone. Can't anyone on this site ******* read?

DrBlack 9

Actually he infers that they were both 'bums' by the way he said 'the other one'. As well as the fact that OP also says "I can't stand bums, so I smacked him across the jaw" not 'He was trying to mug someone so I smacked him across the jaw'. I think it's you that can't read.

chels1994 11

Good for you. You don't know under what circumstances they became bums. I hope you become homeless at one point in your life.

'What the ****'s wrong with bums?' Can't you read? It says in the OP he was trying to steal a man's wallet, for gods sake.

chels1994 11